• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clarks Desert Boots

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by 7_rocket
Here are my Beeswax, taken with my Blackberry.

Clarks.jpg

Nice. Where did u buy em from and how much?

7_rocket

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks,

I bought them at the bay in Toronto, they had a 25% off sale. Could have gotten them cheaper, but I didn't want to wait. Next on my list is the special edition that David Z sells and some Red Wings

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how to rock the folded up jeans look with Clarks DB? I mean my socks will show and stuff.

SpacemanSpiff

Reaction score
went to nordstrom rack to look for some desert boots, found some that were labeled beeswax on sticker, but they didnt look like this:
mowrG.jpg
they look like this:
hveaq.jpg
after some research, it seems that places like nordstrom rack and DSW sell this 'bushacre' boot, different color for the 'beeswax' one and rubber sole, sucks, they were only $60, but looking to get the darker original beeswax desert boot right now

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpacemanSpiff
went to nordstrom rack to look for some desert boots, found some that were labeled beeswax on sticker, but they didnt look like this:

mowrG.jpg

they look like this:

hveaq.jpg

after some research, it seems that places like nordstrom rack and DSW sell this 'bushacre' boot, different color for the 'beeswax' one and rubber sole, sucks, they were only $60, but looking to get the darker original beeswax desert boot right now

The main difference between the two is the rubber sole, I have a pair of bushacres and for the $50 I paid I'm happy.

Gunky

Reaction score
i might give clarks boots a shot, the red wing chukkas are amazing just the size I got were a bit small and I don't have $$ right now for another pair of red wings

wannabeagiant

Reaction score
Have a pair of new taupe suede size 9 for sale (check my sig below). Figured you guys would be the only ones who would care.

snuff_daddy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cheese1
The main difference between the two is the rubber sole, I have a pair of bushacres and for the $50 I paid I'm happy.

i think the beesewax leather material is noticeably different on both models in person

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snuff_daddy
not my pic, and not denim, but u get the idea

capture920201094216pm.jpg

Thanks! What's your take on the style? I'm not sure about it but think I should give it a try as Im having a hard time not having my socks show when I don't fold. I think socks showing looks better with the pant folded than not folded.

Chie

Reaction score
got my size 8 Taupe Suede, fit perfectly, feel strange at first but became comfy after one hour of wearing...

look very nice with my APC NS
biggrin.gif

GQ1

Reaction score
Piperlime.com has 25% off today. Use code: 25SPREE at checkout.

Clark's Desert Boots included. Hurry before they run out of sizes. This is a sweet deal with free shipping!

I just ordered mine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads