• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
great pic J!!!

what up A ... good to see you posting again. digging the tie.

speechless ... only on SF will you see a walmart shirt and a 1926 bespoke suit next to each other.

The shirt is a brand new Ike Behar.
frown.gif
frown.gif

landshark

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In my defense, It's a shirt I bought 10 years ago and recently had altered to fit me because I liked the pattern.

You didn't even mention my seersucker blazer!

Digby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rada
It's raining and gloomy in Korea today. Wore the new DB to a friend's going away party this afternoon. Then I'll be filling in for a friend on rhythms late tonight. Lord, it's been a while...gave the LP a tune up and fresh strings. We'll see how she does.

4936920247_eebf00f71b_b.jpg

Rada -- awesome DB look on the left. absolutely fantastic. the Les Paul suits you as well. great post.

Digby

Reaction score
Originally Posted by black_nostaljack
Good Sunday to you all fellow gents. More of my rookie work. Pics from the last few months or so..

k4c7k8.jpg
[/IMG]

2roqp9l.jpg
[/IMG]

2dagfpl.jpg
[/IMG]

6ymsu0.jpg
[/IMG]

love the summer looks! man, i miss summer.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IST66
08-1.jpg

08-1-1.jpg
08-2-1.jpg

great suit

...and yes, why monks, hell doublemonks?
laugh.gif

spoozy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tibor
My favorite 1940's slate gray fedora is at the hat shop being refurbished, it will be ready tomorrow and back on my head. Every one commented over the past few days that I did not look complete or fully dressed. Tomorrow I will be a 100% again. Thank you Spoozy for your concern.
smile.gif

What a relief...although i´d never dress like you, i like the mid 1940s Gangster-gentleman attire. And for all i can remember, i never saw you without a hat, thus my question
smile.gif
...i am caring for fellow posters
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Jerome
Haha!@spoozy:

(You obviously are not American cause you're friendly and they are always reacting quite agressive to anything I happen write).

Well, hubris or hybris simply means to deem oneself more than one actually IS. It's bascially derived from the Greeks and their mythology where hubris signifies the undue claim of a man to be 'like- or equal to- the gods'. In the tales his or her punishment for such a transgression is quite severe!

No, i am not, indeed, i am of german origin. I was just mocking you, cause i thought "hubris" was normaly written with an "y" instead of an "u". But thx for the explanation, i didn´t remember the whole thing, only the parts "Greek and self-overrating"
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Tibor
1926 Bespoke Suit

andrecm-nicholas03.jpg

andrecm-nicholas02.jpg

What, that is a killer look.
worship.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads