• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
I wouldn't hem those.
i'd hem em, a bit much of this
stacks.jpg
great fit though, hair looks a bit suspect but can't really tell

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Fellow Linguist
fitpicfitpic:
DSCN1810.jpg

boo/schneider/dior/jil

was pretty muggy out today so I didn't wear it for long, but I felt the urge to post a fit.

I like the slouchiness and the palette, good effort, something is slightly off with the stacks though but still a solid fit.

Roygbivuxg

Reaction score
can't say I've seen any stacked diors + dress shoes looks that didn't look awkward...honestly don't see it working here. Everything else looks great though.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Roygbivuxg
can't say I've seen any stacked diors + dress shoes looks that didn't look awkward...honestly don't see it working here. Everything else looks great though.

stacks and a heeled leather dress shoe like that never work, also I feel the white is a stark contrast from the rest, though overall I'm a fan dude, just hem and sheit.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would just rock em w/some high tops. Somethin just doesn't seem right about hemming those

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cool The Kid
I would just rock em w/some high tops. Somethin just doesn't seem right about hemming those
I unfortunately don't own any hightops, I have one pair of sneakers that I hardly ever wear. will probably get the jeans hemmed by an inch or two eventually. Thanks for the feedback, everyone.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
those shoes are great. I had the black ones and wish I had the grey ones, because the leather quality seemed much better on those. It was one of those designs that just didn't make it off the runway at more than 50%, but despite that, were still dope. They were quite heavy though.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah maybe an inch or two off would look better. Solid fit though.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Riio
good fit, color palette's really pleasant, but super droopy shoulders

Camera angle is doing some weird things, I think. maybe it's me but I feel like my head looks tiny and my neck looks really long as well. I swear I am not deformed.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I think you could also clean and tighten the fit by tucking in the shirt at least. Diors lend themselves to a shirt tuck since the front is a latched closure and the back can sit halfway down the ass comfortably and look good. No other jean looks as good tucked as DH.

A Fellow Linguist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^
I considered tucking without a belt a la Sq4you but eventually decided against it. tucking in general makes me feel weird, I'm no good at making the tuck look neat. In this regard I am a child.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't think I can tuck in my BoO shirts without them slipping out after while. Way too short.

Rikkar501

Reaction score
tumblr_l70fza7KJ61qcs3h8o1_500.jpg

Sorry for the crappy BB pic, I don't own an actual camera. I'd like a critique on the hem if you can see it, just got them back from the tailor.

thrifted
dockers (i know,
ffffuuuu.gif
)
clarks bw db

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads