• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Pant/shoe interface = fail
top looks cool
photo quality: 4/10

Binker

Reaction score
i dont think fujis drop looks that crazy, he just has super thin thighs and wears pants that accentuate that, pretty standard, in shape dude other than that

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Your proportions are absolutely ridiculous, this looks awesome by the way. I'm trying to think of why your proportions always look so skewed in pictures.

@uncontrol: you should get nudie thin finn black coated instead of zara coated, but the shirt is great and the jeans are "passable."

@people: help me decide what style of haircut to get because I need one, recent fit pictures show my hair:

http://i.imgur.com/2KGs4.jpg
http://imgur.com/12hBh.jpg

They're actually not coated they're some cotton nylon elastane abomination. I'll likely return them. They're blue not black though.

tigerx

Reaction score
a few days ago:
Untitled-1.jpg

salt valley
gap

ZhiMingBuFanDe

Reaction score
Originally Posted by fuji
IMG_4075.jpg

Reason im so dressed up is I had to go to a family dinner. Feet look huge in the photo. I might post it in MC so I can find out whats wrong with my sleeve pitch and how I should have more opened quarters or some ****. Ill try find a photo which shows the detail better.

Jacket: Aquascutum
Shirt: Dior
Jeans: Raf simons
Shoes: Jil sander
Watch: Rolex date just

Most baller underage on SF? I think so.

I actually think that how the jeans accentuate his legs looks good. Great fit on the jacket.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
@people: help me decide what style of haircut to get because I need one, recent fit pictures show my hair:

http://i.imgur.com/2KGs4.jpg
http://imgur.com/12hBh.jpg

keep the length, shave the sides but don't cut the side hair (keep that hair on top), shave the back and blend it up, trim/clean top hair to get rid of loose ends and ****, then either brush it all forward and up or forward and slightly to the side

Originally Posted by Mr. Moo
i think ******* is more girthy than fuji's thighs
somehow I think you insulted yourself here

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is ******* excellent, one of the best i have seen on SF.

Originally Posted by fuji
IMG_4075.jpg

Reason im so dressed up is I had to go to a family dinner. Feet look huge in the photo. I might post it in MC so I can find out whats wrong with my sleeve pitch and how I should have more opened quarters or some ****. Ill try find a photo which shows the detail better.

Jacket: Aquascutum
Shirt: Dior
Jeans: Raf simons
Shoes: Jil sander
Watch: Rolex date just

Wupper

Reaction score
^ Damn, your legs are extremely skinny. And your feet look huge here. The proportions are almost comical. Good fit, tho.

dls6128

Reaction score
Aeglus, the first pic in that series is ******* awesome.
2XiCh.jpg
First fit in awhile, finally home after a long day of travel...

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aeglus the tee looks like was sized down 1 too far. The shoulders are too narrow vs you shoulder line, and would drape better across chest.

Fuji's legs look like stilts coming out of the lower jacket. Your feet wouldn't look so comically large if you actually lifted with you lower body, (since you mentioned you don't at all).

user7

Reaction score
aegelus looks good, but could use a tan.

i think fuji's porportions look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads