• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DGstyles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by genericman
just came back from the Barney's Warehouse Sale in SF currently around 65-70% off...it was blah for designer goods. There was a bunch of XL, XLL and S. Good amount of Armani Collezioni, Paul Smith, Nice Collective, Men's Store (Hugo, Etro, Incotex, etc.), James Perse tees...

saw a pair of the washed green Paul Smith "Cage"? in 10.5, dip dye brown in 10, Mark McNairys in all sizes, plenty of Barney Co-op labels, Lanvin (purple pebble captoe hightop in 12)

limited Jil Sander (2 Face button downs), Margiela (cotton suit in 48)

i was told that they would be restocking items everyday, though Designer's was all put out today

I wish for two things:

1. Seattle could have any sort of:
i. style and
ii. a warehouse sale with designer labels, etc.

2. I could drop everything and fly down to SF

However, for those of us in the Pacific Northwest (Seattle and Portland), Mario's sale percentage has gone up. Don't know the specifics, but the g/f gave me a heads up.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
blackbird sales prices reach retail at most other spots

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's mainly because they carry the smallest sizes, but yeah, only good during sales.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
blackbird sales prices reach retail at most other spots
Blackbird warehouse sales were the **** about 2 years ago, lack of selection/decent prices have dropped them from "must go" for me

deejaysoy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
I really dislike Marios. Barneys NY is alight. Blackbird is my go-to

Originally Posted by KitAkira
Blackbird warehouse sales were the **** about 2 years ago, lack of selection/decent prices have dropped them from "must go" for me

haha...agreed Mario's suck and the Seattle Barneys got shafted this year in their selection. Blackbird sales stink and their items are still pretty pricey. Not too mention they appear to be tailored to Ninja Goth besides their Geller stuff.

My go to place is here..on the Styleforum FS section!

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
if there's a Burberry outlet near you, might be worth popping in.

stopped into the one at Sawgrass because my wife wanted to check out a wallet and walked out with a bunch of Prorsum at 80%+ off retail. they're at least a season old, though.

james_timothy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by deejaysoy
haha...agreed Mario's suck and the Seattle Barneys got shafted this year in their selection. Blackbird sales stink and their items are still pretty pricey.
High on my list of places to visit when I hit Seattle next (maybe Thanksgiving?) is Jack Straw.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I messed up my ervell sizing.
frown.gif
My cardigan is actually a Small and the fair isle crewneck I have is XS. I bought the pocket knit in the Small and it is a bit too big. Fits TTS, great texture and color, arms and body are pretty long I don't think length will be a problem for most people. PM ME pocket sweater crewneck, ivory

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads