• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Junk
Suggestions for a brand or cut I should be looking at?
Try wearing lower rise and slimmer pants lower down (as in, at the hips). Because your waist:hip ratio is so weird, when you wear pants at the waist, it basically looks like you're cinched up top and bulging in the hips

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yeah man sag a little bit. not like cholo sag, just like "not where grandpa wears his pants" sag yfeelme?

shore that looks pretty sweet but looking at the picture i cant help but feel the jackets a little big, looks like its mostly angle

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Junk
this is more everyday..

IMG_2177.jpg

Your fits are decent save for the pants. Size up on your pants, I would wear them a little longer to balance out your hips, and def get a straight leg cut.
I would also look at some more belts, I'm not nuts about the silver buckl but really that's a small detail. It does not scream douche or anything.

phildo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JD_May
It got sunny so this one is clearer.
img00032201007231530.jpg
There's not much soviet about Cowtown. Aside from an appreciation for hockey.

Depressing scenery. I don't even understand how junk's proportions are possible, do you put on all excess fat in your thighs/hips?

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Junk - looks like you've got a bit of pear shape going on there. I'd suggest working out a bit to build up your chest and shoulders to even that out, plus lose a bit on the hips/butt. slightly wider but still straight cuts on the jeans+pants might help too. that black belt with the solid silver buckle, not good. I'd suggest chucking it or wearing under a t-shirt only. That grey red check shirt is ok, but with those grey pants I'd have suggested brown instead of black. Black belt and shoes looks a little "IT consultant" on pants like beige, grey, etc. take the critism, it's worth it. Keep working it and posting and you'll see improvement.

AR_Six

"Sookie!"
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
Depressing scenery.

I don't even understand how junk's proportions are possible, do you put on all excess fat in your thighs/hips?

Yeah. Worse, this is the better view; the other side of the building you just get to see the west tower. That is looking eastwards out of the east tower of a building on the east end of downtown, so there's not much left past here. This is looking the other way (the window I took the earlier pic from is in the building in the foreground on floor 37)

bhall.jpg

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
white t
cvsf
nike

cruisin round town on the bike

the fact that you're on a bike makes it ok but in general I'd say those shoes don't work so well with the roll.
BTW, what town do you live in? Not Davis?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, Manteca is umm... the **** out there. I drove by a while back when I got my dog.
Must be hot as a mutherfuker these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members