• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
jkissi and trav wear j crew, uniqlo, gap, and banana on the regular.

Also thrift/vintage iirc. I understand they have a very good tailor, which makes a huge difference.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
All these lookbook people always have very questionable "professions". If they're not a 15 year old graphic designer/art student, they're a singer or "writer". I'm waiting for the 13 year old recording engineer.
Lookbook should have a job posting section. The "muse for hire" section would be a great/easy place to pick up soft naive tail

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Also thrift/vintage iirc. I understand they have a very good tailor, which makes a huge difference.

yeah iirc willy cheesesteak uses the same tailor.

amnesiac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
yeah iirc willy cheesesteak uses the same tailor.
stanton tailor. i had them do a uniqlo suit for me and it came out exerent and cheap. but now that i have my sewing machine with me i need to get off my lazy ass and take these shirts in myself... actually, willy has a funny review on yelp of them http://www.yelp.com/biz/stanton-tailor-shop-new-york

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_6958.jpg

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been three weeks of no squats while continuing to put on weight, think its helping my proportions Tongue sticking out on right foot, ignore
331pono.jpg
J Crew Margiela loose/straight raws CP

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've always had proportionally large ass/thighs, i know like everyone on the planet is going to be "**** you, do squats you *****" but whatever yo!!

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
I've always had proportionally large ass/thighs, i know like everyone on the planet is going to be "**** you, do squats you *****" but whatever yo!!
**** you, do squats you ***** I'm back in cutting mode starting yesterday so I'm not one to talk I guess. Goodbye almonds and peanuts
frown.gif

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
i think jkissi and his buddy dress really well, but dont you two feel kind of douchy walking around wearing basically the exact same style/clothes?

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
i think jkissi and his buddy dress really well, but dont you two feel kind of douchy walking around wearing basically the exact same style/clothes?

The average person doesn't feel douchy walking around with cargo shorts, sandals and an oversized polo or tshirt with all his friends wearing the same stuff so I don't see why he would.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
*************. argh, we should go to health and body and i'll **** you up ******. jokes. but honestly, 5x5 low bar back squats don't get your ass and thighs that big. high rep stuff gets your legs much bigger, but the low rep doesn't really in my experience. Edit: remember, i'm ill-proportioned!

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
The average person doesn't feel douchy walking around with cargo shorts, sandals and an oversized polo or tshirt with all his friends wearing the same stuff so I don't see why he would.
Average person doesn't care about clothing.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus

that's true. but those people you are referring to don't have the extreme styling that jkissi and his buddy do. i'm talking about things like the exact same sleeve roll, pant roll, shirt tuck, bracelets, often we see them both carrying a similar leather bag., etc. while lacking the ability to execute and dress well, i think the general population can still pick up/identify those things, especially when seen in pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads