• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

mogultv

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dimwit
_MG_5344.jpg

That is a really great picture of you!!

RJE

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SpooPoker
While I am in agreement that 99.9% of the discussion is about mens clothing, the thread is WA(You)WRN not WA(you GUYS)WRN. I dont think its fair to be discriminatory and say "stop posting because you are a girl", if you dont like it, ignore it. Kinda like kitonbrioni's poasts. Just my .02c.

Spoo, you realise that the WAYWRN thread is in a sub-forum called Men's Clothing? Of course, this could allow for a little fun on the part of our visitor...

I should take shots early on - not when I return home, to avoid ice-cream drops on shirts. One of my favourite shirts, with a grosgrain-like texture.

The jeans shot is in memoriam - two pairs worn for the first time were soaked together in a whitening product. The care label hadn't been checked - the brown leather label on one pair leached nasty brown stuff over both pairs. Sigh. That's why I usually end up doing things myself (actually, I would have done the same).

bt1.jpg
bt2.jpg
jeans.jpg

spb_lady

Reaction score
While I am in agreement that 99.9% of the discussion is about mens clothing, the thread is WA(You)WRN not WA(you GUYS)WRN. I dont think its fair to be discriminatory and say "stop posting because you are a girl", if you dont like it, ignore it. Kinda like kitonbrioni's poasts. Just my .02c.

You're quite kind to me, thanks
blush.gif
But to tell the truth becomenig another kind of kitonbrioni here is the last thing i wanted
smile.gif

Threadbearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by spb_lady
i thought that may be it is necessary to post my pictures here also for you to see that i'm ready not only to criticize, but also to play your rules
You make a good point.

Threadbearer, you get spanked.
smile.gif

Ooooh, yes! Harder, Spoo, harder!!!

Originally Posted by Sanguis Mortuum
I think he was relatively tactful.
Relatively? Daaaaag. What's a guy gotta do?

Originally Posted by Rada
funny... I thought it was incredibly kind and almost too gentle
Thank you, Rada. That's exactly what I was shooting for.

Originally Posted by redzapper
I think it is informative to see how our members dress as it shows their personal tastes and therefore sheds light on the fashion bias in their posts/comments.
Another good point. I can also see why spb_lady would want to establish some credibility before critiquing others. Perhaps my comment was hasty.

if you dont like it, ignore it. Kinda like kitonbrioni's poasts. Just my .02c.
Quit talking and keep spanking. What do I pay you for?

Originally Posted by spb_lady
But becomenig another kind of kitonbrioni here is the last thing i wanted
smile.gif

See that? You're one of us already.

And now allow me to present some truly fashionable men's apparel. Here's yesterday's fit.

HIke.jpg

Shorts and man bag: REI
Shirt: Nike
Socks: Smartwool
Boots: EMS
Walking stick: Komperdell

tshaw

Reaction score
HIke.jpg

And when was the last time those legs saw some sun?!?!?!
laugh.gif
Oh, forgive me...I forgot - Spoo's had you 'tied up ' recently...

T

Am jealous - love the man bag - used to be able to do what you're doing.
confused.gif

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RJE
Spoo, you realise that the WAYWRN thread is in a sub-forum called Men's Clothing? Of course, this could allow for a little fun on the part of our visitor...

Good point, I did miss that one.

And you allude to "boyfriend" shirts worn, as in morning after style? More than acceptable.

tshaw

Reaction score
Tom0472-
Formal wear in the last week

Great Photos, Tom - where was the last one taken? It looks familiar.

T

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
A case of the Monday blues...

I like how you've toned down your look a bit but still have some trademark pop. Really solid stuff from you lately. Would love a pic of the suit without it drowning in sunlight.

spb_lady

Reaction score

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice Spoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily