• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by e0d9n0b5
I would intern 24/7 for ToJ and enjoy it more than almost any other job(except maybe celebrity? astronaut? something like that.)
Wasn't he talking about summer internships a while back? Would go if I didn't have to pay for it
lol8[1].gif

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Wasn't he talking about summer internships a while back? Would go if I didn't have to pay for it
lol8[1].gif

Ah, if I could I would. I'm not baller enough to move to Korea(visa app fee, plane ticket, food money + living expenses) otherwise I would try to wedge my way in there.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My friend just moved to Korea to do that whole teacher scam thing that I think Aeglus is doing. He's gonna make some fat cash, since he doesn't really buy anything and his room and board is paid for. Drew should set up a similar internship program. Pay for your housing and be at his disposal at all hours so you can hit up the garment district and eat McChickens at four in the morning.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
My friend just moved to Korea to do that whole teacher scam thing that I think Aeglus is doing. He's gonna make some fat cash, since he doesn't really buy anything and his room and board is paid for. Drew should set up a similar internship program. Pay for your housing and be at his disposal at all hours so you can hit up the garment district and eat McChickens at four in the morning.

I was considering doing the teaching in Korea thing for a long time as well, I just didn't want to do a 4 year program just to do that, and I didn't like the sound of the short-version program which lets you go teach, but with your own expenses.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was considering doing the teaching in Korea thing for a long time as well, I just didn't want to do a 4 year program just to do that, and I didn't like the sound of the short-version program which lets you go teach, but with your own expenses.

My buddy majored in history during college. He has no teaching experience. I'm sure there are different programs and such for this in Korea, but my friend more or less applied for the job and got it after a brief interview and confirmation that he was white.

Makeshift_Robot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nwilliams
There are pretty cool fashion of the scarf wearing on any form of clothes, weather it is formal, coats or any type casual.

Cue MC getting all huffy.

"A pretty cool fashion of the scarf wearing is only appropriate with formal! If you're wearing coats or any type casual, one should not wear a pretty cool fashion of the scarf! It compromises the "laid back" nature of coats or any type casual, and shortens the clavicle of the wearer, making him look weak and servile."

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by *Tee*
Sup Eason !?

*snip*

Haha dude looks like a younger version of me for sure, maybe 2 years ago. It's uncanny.

e0d9n0b5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
My buddy majored in history during college. He has no teaching experience. I'm sure there are different programs and such for this in Korea, but my friend more or less applied for the job and got it after a brief interview and confirmation that he was white.

Yeah, the only education I have is high school(so far.) I don't think they would be too eager to hire me haha

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by connor
damn. viva espana
+1 for ole, -1 for playboy tattoo put some nip rings on those thangs and we're in biz Closest I've ever come to considering teaching is an offer to coach high school soccer/ teach English in a prep school out East. Live in the dorms, babysit stuck-up fuckwads? No thank you.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I think I'd rather go to Europe, but I've heard it's harder to get into And I'm mad jealous you work for 4HM in high school

dinogj

Reaction score
The Nazis had the motherfucking best/coolest/most fashionable uniforms out of any armed forces in modern history.

FiveFiveFive

Reaction score
Yeah, the only education I have is high school(so far.) I don't think they would be too eager to hire me haha

Would never have guessed you were that young based on the brands you wear, but then again, I figure a lot of the people on SF/Sufu are youngsters, i.e. 18-21.

What's the 2010 version of Z. Cavaricci?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
lol what, I recieved this message from an aspiring rapper on a social networking website:

"SERIOUSLY MAN I REALLY LIKE UR STYLE
U CAN BE A BIG MODEL IN FASHION WORLD
AND RESPECT FOR THAT BECAUSE IN THIS WORLD THERE STILL ARE SOME GUYS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEAR
U ARE A FASHION GUY
JUST KEEP DO IT
NEVER STOP "

JUST KEEP DO IT NEVER STOP, I'm going to trademark that, hear that Nike? Don't even think of stealing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads