Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I would intern 24/7 for ToJ and enjoy it more than almost any other job(except maybe celebrity? astronaut? something like that.)
    Wasn't he talking about summer internships a while back? Would go if I didn't have to pay for it [​IMG]

2. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

Wasn't he talking about summer internships a while back? Would go if I didn't have to pay for it [​IMG]

Ah, if I could I would. I'm not baller enough to move to Korea(visa app fee, plane ticket, food money + living expenses) otherwise I would try to wedge my way in there.

3. APK

APK Senior member

My friend just moved to Korea to do that whole teacher scam thing that I think Aeglus is doing. He's gonna make some fat cash, since he doesn't really buy anything and his room and board is paid for. Drew should set up a similar internship program. Pay for your housing and be at his disposal at all hours so you can hit up the garment district and eat McChickens at four in the morning.

4. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

My friend just moved to Korea to do that whole teacher scam thing that I think Aeglus is doing. He's gonna make some fat cash, since he doesn't really buy anything and his room and board is paid for. Drew should set up a similar internship program. Pay for your housing and be at his disposal at all hours so you can hit up the garment district and eat McChickens at four in the morning.

I was considering doing the teaching in Korea thing for a long time as well, I just didn't want to do a 4 year program just to do that, and I didn't like the sound of the short-version program which lets you go teach, but with your own expenses.

5. toothsomesound

toothsomesound Senior member

Oh okay sweet.

6. APK

APK Senior member

I was considering doing the teaching in Korea thing for a long time as well, I just didn't want to do a 4 year program just to do that, and I didn't like the sound of the short-version program which lets you go teach, but with your own expenses.

My buddy majored in history during college. He has no teaching experience. I'm sure there are different programs and such for this in Korea, but my friend more or less applied for the job and got it after a brief interview and confirmation that he was white.

7. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

There are pretty cool fashion of the scarf wearing on any form of clothes, weather it is formal, coats or any type casual.

Cue MC getting all huffy.

"A pretty cool fashion of the scarf wearing is only appropriate with formal! If you're wearing coats or any type casual, one should not wear a pretty cool fashion of the scarf! It compromises the "laid back" nature of coats or any type casual, and shortens the clavicle of the wearer, making him look weak and servile."

8. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Sup Eason !?

*snip*

Haha dude looks like a younger version of me for sure, maybe 2 years ago. It's uncanny.

9. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

My buddy majored in history during college. He has no teaching experience. I'm sure there are different programs and such for this in Korea, but my friend more or less applied for the job and got it after a brief interview and confirmation that he was white.

Yeah, the only education I have is high school(so far.) I don't think they would be too eager to hire me haha

10. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored

damn. viva espana
    +1 for ole, -1 for playboy tattoo put some nip rings on those thangs and we're in biz Closest I've ever come to considering teaching is an offer to coach high school soccer/ teach English in a prep school out East. Live in the dorms, babysit stuck-up fuckwads? No thank you.

11. KitAkira

KitAkira Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!

I think I'd rather go to Europe, but I've heard it's harder to get into And I'm mad jealous you work for 4HM in high school

12. dinogj

dinogj Senior member

The Nazis had the motherfucking best/coolest/most fashionable uniforms out of any armed forces in modern history.

13. FiveFiveFive

FiveFiveFive Senior member

Yeah, the only education I have is high school(so far.) I don't think they would be too eager to hire me haha

Would never have guessed you were that young based on the brands you wear, but then again, I figure a lot of the people on SF/Sufu are youngsters, i.e. 18-21.

What's the 2010 version of Z. Cavaricci?

14. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

lol what, I recieved this message from an aspiring rapper on a social networking website:

"SERIOUSLY MAN I REALLY LIKE UR STYLE
    U CAN BE A BIG MODEL IN FASHION WORLD
    AND RESPECT FOR THAT BECAUSE IN THIS WORLD THERE STILL ARE SOME GUYS WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO WEAR
    U ARE A FASHION GUY
    JUST KEEP DO IT
    NEVER STOP "

JUST KEEP DO IT NEVER STOP, I'm going to trademark that, hear that Nike? Don't even think of stealing it.

15. connor

connor Senior member

i dont think hes in hs hes saying thats his highest level of education

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.