Random fashion thoughts

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by thekunk07, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Nahhh, pretty sure I knew who I was talking about. Possibly poor execution on my part. I normally hate the lifestyle pictures that others post, mainly bcuz I don't give a shit, but I would make an exception to see an SF'er kickin ass and taking names.

I never post lifestyle pics without a fit yo, but I'm pretty sure I've never sephia'd a photo. I just do PS -> auto color/contrast whatever. Maybe something is fucked up with my WB or monitor or something, but they looked normal to me...

realtalk: i have absolutely no idea what eason's sexual orientation is

Good. Why does it matter? Really though I'd say it's the opposite of what aeglus said- I'm so straight that I'm gay. Fucking a man ain't no thang when you're the fuckin man. *CSI miami sunglasses*

2. scott.m

scott.m Senior member

the girl in the coral next to you looks so fuckin familiar it is weirding me out.

Those are a dime a dozen out here dude, I'll show you ahaha.

3. bows1

bows1 Senior member

Those are a dime a dozen out here dude, I'll show you ahaha.

No she looks like a girl I used to work with / go to school with

4. driveslowk

driveslowk Senior member

What was happening in Hermosa Beach yesterday? I saw two lambo's, an r8 and some porsche's with racing stickers on the sides.

5. scribbles

scribbles Senior member

I never post lifestyle pics without a fit yo, but I'm pretty sure I've never sephia'd a photo. I just do PS -> auto color/contrast whatever. Maybe something is fucked up with my WB or monitor or something, but they looked normal to me...

Ahh, I wasn't referring to your lifestyle pictures in particular, I was just referring to lifestyle pictures as a whole.

6. APK

APK Senior member

Drew seems to be living the charmed life. Dude works hard for the money (so hard for it, honey), but he's basically making a good living doing something he loves during whatever hours that suit him, he's got a good lady, some other business projects on the horizon, and he can walk out with house money on the regular.

7. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

Drew seems to be living the charmed life. Dude works hard for the money (so hard for it, honey), but he's basically making a good living doing something he loves during whatever hours that suit him, he's got a good lady, some other business projects on the horizon, and he can walk out with house money on the regular.

Pretty sure Drew works 16+ hrs a day, or at least he used to for sure.

8. brad-t

brad-t Bae Blade

Good. Why does it matter? Really though I'd say it's the opposite of what aeglus said- I'm so straight that I'm gay. Fucking a man ain't no thang when you're the fuckin man. *CSI miami sunglasses*

it doesn't matter haha, i'm just so confused by your posts

9. APK

APK Senior member

Going through the ToJ thread, I know he definitely had periods where he got little to no sleep, and was living off beer and Coca-Cola.

Still, I'll bet if you asked him, he'd say he prefers the consuming nature of what he does versus an eight-hour desk jockey job.

10. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

Going through the ToJ thread, I know he definitely had periods where he got little to no sleep, and was living off beer and Coca-Cola.

Still, I'll bet if you asked him, he'd say he prefers the consuming nature of what he does versus an eight-hour desk jockey job.

I would intern 24/7 for ToJ and enjoy it more than almost any other job(except maybe celebrity? astronaut? something like that.)

11. Makeshift_Robot

Makeshift_Robot Senior member

I would intern 24/7 for ToJ and enjoy it more than almost any other job(except maybe celebrity? astronaut? something like that.)

Yeah, it sounds awesome, but I'm sure that after a while you just don't want to cut another fucking sleeve. Maybe you're different, but I think that most people, even in the fashion world, wouldn't want to spend all their time cutting and sewing.

Fun story - I thought about dropping out of college and learning tailoring a while ago. I love classic tailoring, and I'm pretty good with my hands. But then I started building up my sewing skills so I could qualify... and it's repetitive, minute, unforgiving work. Again, maybe you're different, but so much mechanical labor was really not enjoyable at all for me, and I couldn't imagine doing it even 12 hours a day. I need something to keep my mind grapes fresh!

12. e0d9n0b5

e0d9n0b5 Senior member

Yeah, it sounds awesome, but I'm sure that after a while you just don't want to cut another fucking sleeve. Maybe you're different, but I think that most people, even in the fashion world, wouldn't want to spend all their time cutting and sewing.

Fun story - I thought about dropping out of college and learning tailoring a while ago. I love classic tailoring, and I'm pretty good with my hands. But then I started building up my sewing skills so I could qualify... and it's repetitive, minute, unforgiving work. Again, maybe you're different, but so much mechanical labor was really not enjoyable at all for me, and I couldn't imagine doing it even 12 hours a day. I need something to keep my mind grapes fresh!

I don't think they would let an intern cut sleeves, it would be more like beer/food runs, shoeshine bitch, makeshift footstool, spittoon carrier, towel/water boy, foot and back rubs(way homo), I would probably brush Charly's teeth for him, and clip his toenails. You know, that sort of thing [​IMG]

13. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

Fucking females is for homos.

i don't think he does this anymore.

14. hendrix

hendrix Ill-proportioned

haha fat guy tryna put his arm around her.

15. connor

connor Senior member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.