• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Are these Bruno Magli worth buying?

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You'll need new heels. $30-35.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, they are only Bruno Maglis. Don't buy them!!!!!

OttoSkadelig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by westinghouse
Wow, they are only Bruno Maglis. Don't buy them!!!!!

BM can make some very decent shoes. and they can also make crap. it depends on what you buy.

MyOtherLife

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The heels on those are fine. Even the rubber lifts have plenty of life still in them, they are virtually like new. Auction now over...did the OP buy them?

onix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shoppingshzhang
nah.. missed it.
Don't have much experience with shoes.

Just $20 and you have to think that hard?
facepalm.gif

bearsfan172

Reaction score
Well since he missed it... I'll hijack the thread.

What do you guys think about Bruno Maglis in general? I've found that they make a pretty decent shoe when found on sale, but I was wondering if you guys had any input/experience

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have 2 pairs of Bransons in black and caramel brown bought for $200 each back before i knew about SF and my friend who worked at Bloomies, fed me all this crap about Hugo Boss/Bruno Magli. Theyre ok, but the leather is really soft. I think there may be better shoes for the money.

isshinryu101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a pair of Bruno Magli Platinums. VERY nice goodyear stitched shoes. Good leather, too. For under $100.00, I consider them a steal.

westinghouse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got a pair of Goodyear radial tires. VERY nice vulcanized performance tread. Good rubber, too. For under $100.00, I consider them a steal.

gaseousclay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of Bruno Magli Maiocos. I think they're alright as far as looks and fit go, but they're far from being worth the $400 price tag

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads