• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
I love that, for the most part, SF has moved on from workwear and SuFu is just now getting inundated with it.

Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
**** is backwards city.

Not really. It's easy to say that there are trendsetters, early adopters, and so on, but the dynamic is much more complicated than that. There are certain trends that will capture the imagination of Styleforum people faster than those that capture the imagination of Superfuture people, there are forum personalities at work, and on it goes.

DesignerValet

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
when does spring stuff start to go on sale... isnt it like in a month?

Saks put some items on sale earlier this week; Bloomingdales did its first cut today.

Barney's is supposudly not marking down the designer collections until early June, and has no sales planned for Memorial Day. Co-op is another matter.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
tried on drop crotch skinny/slim leg pants and was surprised how much I liked them. previously I was a drop crotch h8r

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
I'll send you one man. Tell me where I can procure fake Shupreme and you got it.

fo real du? The basement level of one of the dong dae mun malls has it, should be on the same level as shoes and sneaks. I'm thinking APM but if not it's definitely one of the 3.

Melo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
tried on drop crotch skinny/slim leg pants and was surprised how much I liked them. previously I was a drop crotch h8r
What'd you try on? I've been thinking the same thing lately about some Shades of Greige sweatpants. Surprised how much I like them, though to be fair they're what I would call a moderate drop-crotch.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
fo real du? The basement level of one of the dong dae mun malls has it, should be on the same level as shoes and sneaks. I'm thinking APM but if not it's definitely one of the 3.

Isn't China on the Supreme bandwagon yet? Could swear fakes for those should be easy as **** to find in China.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
Regarding several of the posts above and how fucked up SUFU is (along with the buying & selling in SF & SZ), I am working on a custom web application for buying & selling of used clothing. It is going to have a very modernized feel to it and (imo) much better organization & search features. Additionally, it will be much easier for sellers to manager their items. So be on the lookout in the coming months.

I actually thought about doing this, but ultimately I figured that the killer feature of forum B&S sections is the link to the community. I don't run one of those, and trying to work out some kind of thing with an existing one just seemed like a lot of the bad kind of work.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by reprehensible
I actually thought about doing this, but ultimately I figured that the killer feature of forum B&S sections is the link to the community. I don't run one of those, and trying to work out some kind of thing with an existing one just seemed like a lot of the bad kind of work.

Well, we are going to revamp what we have now, so if you want a foot in the door, you should PM me or email me at [email protected]. If we think that you are someone we could work with, something could work out. We are already probably going to work with another member on developing other parts of the site.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Melo
What'd you try on? I've been thinking the same thing lately about some Shades of Greige sweatpants. Surprised how much I like them, though to be fair they're what I would call a moderate drop-crotch.

neil barrett, cotton trouser fabric not denim.

I could only do a moderate drop crotch. asobu can do full court press drop crotch, that is not my game.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
DL gettin all crazy.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
first lanvin hightops now drop crotches what's next bro????

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wanna see goth-ninja DL. Drop-crotch, rick dunks, everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads