• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
^ "Drawstring hem and concealed hood that rolls into collar. Shower-proof."

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^what he said

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet I really love that windbreaker, the design is great. Just that stuff like that is so dependent on materials, can feel either really nice or cheap, if it feels good, def. go for it

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This Japanese girl I've been seeing for language practice has a brother who works at Eastland, the company that imports Rick to Japan. . I asked her if she could hook me up, and gave her a couple item numbers. Don't need another leather, but this might be too good to pass up for the super discount price. Has an irregular texture on one of the back panels, so they're not selling it, but it's hardly noticable when I'm wearing it. Wool cuffs kinda kills the jacket for me, though, zippers are so great
vimkuv.jpg
28i80tf.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Jet I really love that windbreaker, the design is great. Just that stuff like that is so dependent on materials, can feel either really nice or cheap, if it feels good, def. go for it

ya i know it's hit or miss so once i can feel it i will be able to tell, nice jacket I will squeeze into it if you don't want it
lol8[1].gif

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^ Yes, those (n)n will suit you perfectly.

I tried to score a major hookup, but he can only get ahold of items that have been rejected by the stores he contracts with, and most of those get sent back to Olmar + Mirta anyways.. also 90% XS/S haha

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yes on n(n) jeans

nicelynice, that RO leather looks fantastic

Gagno905

Reaction score
That jacket is incredible. I'd buy it, even with the defect you mentioned, and in XS. If you already have it and want to sell, let me know. **** I'm all jealous now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads