• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
music blog i edit threw a mid-day concert at a warehouse in northern dc. our photog caught me sneaking a smoke break. it's 10 am and i'm trying not to be too hungover.

4553919150_c701f1009e.jpg

pbr sponsored the party with a shitload of beer so we had to proudly display how we are big sell-outs, hence the lapel button to appease our corporate sponsor.

4553916428_212d17b1f0.jpg

afterwards made a mad dash to the hospital to congratulate my friends on their new baby. pics of mom and kid respectfully withheld.

4553916972_bffb702ab9.jpg

4553916714_667387ac01.jpg

erzu

Reaction score
sq4fu's fit itself is good, but whenever he includes his head/face in the pic (even half of it, like the last one), it ruins the fit. i'm gonna say it 'cause nobody else will, but he's either too old, or maybe, still young but with the face of an older man, or just plain too ugly to rock the aesthetic he seems to have chosen. give the clothes to nicelynice and he'll rock them pretty good, i believe. i guess it could be worse, sq4fu could still be shopping at the boys' dept. for his shirts, like before. that has stopped, thanks to me pointing it out.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What?

Sq4you posts his face all the time and he looks fine.

I'd even go so far to say his face/hair/stubble works with his fits the majority of the time. If that's even a thing.

edit: Honestly this is "what are you wearing today" not "critique dude's faces," that ****'s pretty inappropriate erzu.

oneblood

Reaction score
I'll try and take this one a little. I don't completely disagree with you erzu, there is always something off about sq4you's fits but saying he's too ugly (especially on this forum) is ridiculous. It isn't necessarily ugliness so much as his appearence, regardless of attractiveness. The perpetual stubble that I'm pretty sure he can do nothing to tame and the haircut kill any kind of streamlined appearence. Sure he spends **** loads of money on clothes and I am in the minority I suppose when saying they don't fit him well but it isn't because he's too ugly. It's just that the clothes don't fit his body type as well as they should. Really though people drool because he drops such large sums of cash and they seem blind to the fact that it looks great on the rack but not on sq4you.

hendrix

Thor Smash
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by erzu
sq4fu's fit itself is good, but whenever he includes his head/face in the pic (even half of it, like the last one), it ruins the fit. i'm gonna say it 'cause nobody else will, but he's either too old, or maybe, still young but with the face of an older man, or just plain too ugly to rock the aesthetic he seems to have chosen. give the clothes to nicelynice and he'll rock them pretty good, i believe. i guess it could be worse, sq4fu could still be shopping at the boys' dept. for his shirts, like before. that has stopped, thanks to me pointing it out.

what the hell?

i really don't think he's ugly. really liked his last fit.

Also, Nil's fit was frikken amazing.

Don't really think uncontrol has particularly feminine features. He just wears feminine clothing and makeup. uncontrol actually looks like he has a decent drop, as opposed to some of the other really skinny guys on here.

and wtf, no way would i ever mistake him for a chick, let alone a hot one.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sq4you I don't mind when you wear Margiela, Thom Browne or Jil Sander, but I have to admit that shiny sneakers and dior stacks are probably best left to the youngin's. I would stick with the more mature brands to avoid the all too common 'pretending to be younger than I am' look, and there is no shame in having passed puberty.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks good and congrats on the show

Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
music blog i edit threw a mid-day concert at a warehouse in northern dc. our photog caught me sneaking a smoke break. it's 10 am and i'm trying not to be too hungover.

4553919150_c701f1009e.jpg

pbr sponsored the party with a shitload of beer so we had to proudly display how we are big sell-outs, hence the lapel button to appease our corporate sponsor.

sq4you pulls off his stuff fine. I'm not on board with his baller philosophy
boxing[1].gif
but I don't think his stuff looks at all age inappropriate.

And thanks Gosurface and sq. I heart cheap phone camera effects.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
sq4you I don't mind when you wear Margiela, Thom Browne or Jil Sander, but I have to admit that shiny sneakers and dior stacks are probably best left to the youngin's. I would stick with the more mature brands to avoid the all too common 'pretending to be younger than I am' look, and there is no shame in having passed puberty.
I don't wanna sound rude, but this is ******* stupid. My favorite sq4you fit thus far. BTW whatever happened to sonicvoodoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads