• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, an Alden discount would be sweet, esp since the BB special makes are like 20% more expensive than everyone else's!

garmis

Reaction score
^^Blackbird's selection more than atones for the upcharge. This 20% makes lots of items very tempting!

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
^ Lol. 20% off at Blackbird is like a normal retail price at any other store for almost anything they carry.

+1

keykoo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Moooo

Shouldn't there be a Barney's private sale coming up soon? Its about the right time.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
Moooo

Shouldn't there be a Barney's private sale coming up soon? Its about the right time.

I'm curious too. I'm currently waiting for their 40% off sale, I just hope it falls on a weekend this time around.

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RFX45
I'm curious too. I'm currently waiting for their 40% off sale, I just hope it falls on a weekend this time around.

barneys sale right now... to bad the site is down
ffffuuuu.gif

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
it's not down there's nothign worthwhile on sale tho

bwonger you ever go to hub in scottsdale ? they took down their online shop which sucks

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by keykoo
Moooo

Nah, its a good month away.

RFX45

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Where is the sale at Barneys.com? Is it the handful of items on their sale page?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
lol

Thebomb85019

Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
it's not down there's nothign worthwhile on sale tho

bwonger you ever go to hub in scottsdale ? they took down their online shop which sucks

Yea I go there once in a while but the new Barneys in Scottsdale has basically taken all my business. They have a good jeans selection but everything else sucks there.

pdsf

Reaction score
Saks friends and family sale. Code: FRIEND3

However, the list of exclusions is mega long... I mean, why even bloody bother?

"**Designer Exclusions include: David Yurman, Chanel, Bugaboo, Fendi, Dior, Gucci, Prada, NorthFace, Hermes, Graff, Cartier, H. Stern, Pomelatto, Buccellati, Garrard, Bvlgari, St. John, Miu Miu, Balenciaga, Marni, Loro Piana, Akris, Azzedine Alaia, Bridal Salon, Chado Ralph Rucci, Doo Ri apparel, Dries Van Noten apparel and shoes, Erdem apparel, Giambattista Valli, J Mendel apparel, Piazza Sempione apparel, Brian Reyes apparel, Escada apparel, Etro apparel, Brunello Cucinelli, Ralph Lauren Women's Black Label and Collection, Ralph Lauren Men's Black Label and Purple Label, TSE apparel, Celine shoes, Oscar De La Renta, Commes des Garcons, Jil Sander, Loro Piana, Marchesa Couture, Marc Jacobs apparel, Mario Schwab apparel, Marni, Junya Watanabe, Peter Pilotto apparel, Vionnet apparel, Zegna, Givenchy, Alexander McQueen, Christian Louboutin, Manolo Blahnik, Jimmy Choo, Bottega Veneta, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent shoes and handbags, Valentino, Lanvin, Ugg Australia, Sergio Rossi, Moschino, Donna Karan shoes, Dolce & Gabbana, Alexander Wang apparel and handbags, McQ, Opening Ceremony, Under.ligne by Doo Ri, Ann Demeulemeester, Derek Lam, Tod's shoes and handbags, Roger Vivier shoes, Camilla Skovgaard shoes, Charvet, Kiton, Maison Martin Margiela, MM6 Maison Martin shoes and handbags, Roger Vivier, Isaia Mikimoto on saks.com only, Marco Bicego on saks.com only, Jude Frances on saks.com only, Ippolita on saks.com only, Charbonnel et Walker, Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, Peter Shoiket, John Allan Men's Grooming Salon, Louis Vuitton, The Fur Salon, Watch and Jewelry Repair."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads