• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sartorial mythbusting

A Y

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
You suck as a consultant.

sundial.jpg

Why wear one when you can be one:

2593235530_b0e5fd37e7.jpg

2593231290_d3d1e9a48e.jpg

--Andre

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by A Y
This is actually wrong, but we can start a thread in the Fine Living, Design, etc. forum to discuss this in more detail if you like. --Andre
As Voxsartoria correctly stated. I suck as a consultant.
smile.gif
Start the thread if you like and I'll take a back seat to the electronics engineers. What knowledge I had of DSP has faded with time.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Serious question: have you ever made suit trousers cut for braces that have a Union suit style trapdoor in back in case the client doesn't like undoing his pants while posting on teh StyleForvm?

I ask this since you do business in Chicago.

Thank you.

- B

Originally Posted by Despos
I think this feature exists in EDDmorel's trouser line but his reasoning differed.

Originally Posted by edmorel
It's a limited StyleForvm Poop Posting line.

BTW, when you search "poop posting" on SF, you get 4 threads. Only 4 threads
confused.gif

According to your website, this option is referred to as the "quick drop 6" and was inspired by the revelatory post by iammatt regarding 2"cuffs and male endowment. 2" cuffs are mandatory with the drop 6 feature and the hard drive is upgradable.

Still waiting for user reviews.

Despos

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I would like to contribute to this thread.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Despos
I would like to contribute to this thread.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

- B

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sartorial mythbusting leaderboard

voxsartoria \t308
jefferyd \t 131
George \t 123

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dv3
Sartorial mythbusting leaderboard

voxsartoria \t308
jefferyd \t 131
George \t 123

You forgot to divide my post count by 10 to normalize the statistic to reflect actual content.

- B

dv3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You forgot to divide my post count by 10 to normalize the statistic to reflect actual content. - B
I'll use an hp filter to smooth cyclical nonsense noon-time drunk and weekend drunk post counts. Crazy, you're now at 6.
smile.gif

George

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dv3
I'll use an hp filter to smooth cyclical nonsense noon-time drunk and weekend drunk post counts.
That's me back to 1, which is this one. Thanks
smile.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads