• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I just went to almost every clothing store in the area and found absolutely nothing that interests me. What item can I buy that will make me instantly more stylish? Please advise.

cptjeff

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
I just went to almost every clothing store in the area and found absolutely nothing that interests me. What item can I buy that will make me instantly more stylish? Please advise.

Might I suggest:
mens-leather-jock-strap.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty good at taking care of my belongings, but sunglasses are the one thing I have a habit of breaking. I'm considering getting a nice pair soon though since my current ones are looking like ****.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
I am going to pistol whip the next poor ***** who says I look like "Edward from Twilight". I don't even resemble the guy, his face looks like doraemun's ffs!

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
jdmay: why do you flip the yoox stuff on b&s instead of just returning it to yoox? i thought there was no downside to returning stuff to their site?

cr1234

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
jdmay: why do you flip the yoox stuff on b&s instead of just returning it to yoox? i thought there was no downside to returning stuff to their site?

yoox sample sale = final sale

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Final sale stuff can't be returned I think

I had a look through nothing decent

There was some raf high top / mid top interchangeable sneaks but I don't feel them

Earnest Hemingway

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah those were weird. It's like two shoes for the price of one but not really. Adidas jocked that idea pretty recently iirc.

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate spring time. I want to wear summer or winter clothes, but can't wear either because the subway is too hot but outside can get chilly but when you go underground you have to take of layers and move **** around and it's just a god damn inconvenience. i'm just bored with everything I own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads