• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I echo JD's sentiments. Things like that make me wish I lived in NY/LA and could take advantage of those random finds.

PinkPantser

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dls & karl winslow looking good

dlester - i'd disagree with jd and say that cardigan looks better in length than the longer ones you've posted before (dries maybe?) and makes you look taller (unless you're doctor, always good). Don't like it with a high vneck tshirt though, maybe a lower neck would be better or a collared shirt best. Jeans/boots look stellar though.

ivan k

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Raf Simons - from Fall 2001 courtesy of ivan k. The jacket is a maroon/plum color.
AA
APC
Spring Court

I've been bored as hell with clothes lately besides outerwear. Nothing but white Ts, APCs and sneakers or boots.

Very nice - that's how I wished it would have fit me.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v72/bvlin/riotriotriot.jpg

Raf Simons - from Fall 2001 courtesy of ivan k. The jacket is a maroon/plum color.
AA
APC
Spring Court

I've been bored as hell with clothes lately besides outerwear. Nothing but white Ts, APCs and sneakers or boots.

nice stuff, I'm the same way lately. Only interested in jackets and have been losing weight to fit into my 5010s again while I look for them in size 30.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
riotriotriot.jpg
Raf Simons - from Fall 2001 courtesy of ivan k. The jacket is a maroon/plum color. AA APC Spring Court I've been bored as hell with clothes lately besides outerwear. Nothing but white Ts, APCs and sneakers or boots.

Great jacket, fits perfect, and I don't mind the t-shirt/jeans/sneakers that much, it's simple but it still looks good. The look might have been better with 'better' pieces, but it looks great the way it is.
Originally Posted by dls6128
11m8djt.jpg
Someone buy my stuff on the B&S! click.

Shawl cardi looks great, the tone works nicely with those perfect fitting grey jeans, I like your shoes too, they also match with the jeans well. Your haircut seems to go with the look too, good stuff.
Originally Posted by DLester
img87121.jpg
img87201.jpg
jil cash silk cardi

Mm, I'm inclined to agree with JD_May that the cardi might be a size too small, it makes me focus more on your physique than the cardy itself in that the cardy is kind of like a second skin in its fit, which to me doesn't quite go with the - for lack of a better word - slightly effeminite nature of the cardigan. I also think that maybe because of this aspect of the cardi looks a little incongruent with those particular jeans and boots, which I see as giving a bit of a 'rough' vibe. It's probably moreso the boots though as the jeans can go both ways and look/fit quite nicely.
Originally Posted by nicelynice
Too much black?? (excuse the ****** camera, white balance is so messed up)
qqcwzp.jpg
Rick Odyn Vovk Number Nine Levis 606 Guidi

The jeans fit perfect and the crinkled nature of the shoes goes nicely with similar attributes of the jacket and even shirt, the stacks are congruent in this way too. I think this is great in that it has avant garde pieces but still looks somewhat commonplace. The levis help a lot in this, they're surprisingly congruent and probably the best fitting levi's I've seen, no doubt sized down plenty. If I'd change anything it'd probably be as you say replacing something black up top with a different colour or shade, just to give the look a bit more balance as it looks slightly top heavy with the solid block of black at the top. But ultimately this fit is great.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wagthesam - I think your workout program is exaggerating the weird proportions between your upper and lower body. Now you look like you have the top half of a guy who looks to be 160lbs and the bottom half of a 200lb person. Serious comment...no hate.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
introductory banter....the word "congruent"....plot banter...the word "congruent"....climax banter....the word "congruent".....conclusive banter

are you somehow bound by a contract that prevents you from making sense?

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
casual conformity featuring Thom Browne

IMG_0938.png

IMG_0911.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads