• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Slewfoot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Finally joining the party (no boat shoes and sneakers included ... also the chelsea boots are at the cobbler for some work):

niidawg - those are all yours??? You're my hero. Glad you like suede even more than I do!

Kaplan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by forex
Those Belgraves are super nice,what is that color called? I need those badly together with a pair of Vass suede chukka boots on F last.

I believe the Belgrave suede color is 'Polo Brown'.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slewfoot
niidawg - those are all yours??? You're my hero. Glad you like suede even more than I do!

Originally Posted by forex
Not the shoes I would wear, Nii. But your suede collection is nice. I love the tassell loafers though
inlove.gif

thanks Slewfoot... gathered over maybe 7 years or so.

forex - you dont like suede derbies, or chukkas, or dirty bucks, or white bucks?

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thanks Slewfoot... gathered over maybe 7 years or so.

forex - you dont like suede derbies, or chukkas, or dirty bucks, or white bucks?

lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

I love suede chukkas,no dirty or white bucks,I can't stand them. I used to love suede now I am looking for shell
laugh.gif

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sander
niidawg, what are the dark brown chukkas with the white sole and laces?

its Saks' house brand suede chukkas ... made in italy. i do not know who makes them.

Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
Great shoe collection, Nii. Is this your whole collection or do you have other collections for every season, like Maomao?

please dont mention my shoe collection and Mao's in the same breath ... lol. Mao's wardrobe is on a whole 'nother level.

these are pretty much all my suede shoes ... as i indicated, i have about 4 suede boat shoes, a chelsea boot and a suede saddle not pictured.

eightysixed

Reaction score
its Saks' house brand suede chukkas ... made in italy. i do not know who makes them....

The local Saks Off Fifth outlet has a bunch of those in both that colorway and in the common tan marked down to $59.95 and since they are in the 50-percent off clearance section that puts them at under $30.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by w.o.e.is.me.
What's the 2nd from the right pair? look like loafers with gold buckles?

kenneth cole (dont remember the model name). first "good" shoes i ever bought - sophomore year in college. over 7 years and still going strong.

Originally Posted by eightysixed
The local Saks Off Fifth outlet has a bunch of those in both that colorway and in the common tan marked down to $59.95 and since they are in the 50-percent off clearance section that puts them at under $30.

facepalm.gif
facepalm.gif
and to think i spent 100 bucks on these 2 years ago.

Originally Posted by JayJay
Impressive collection.

thanks Jay Jay.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads