• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The worst feeling in the world...

CuffEm

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nomed
Seriously. Shut the **** up op. There are an infinite amount of things that feel worst, both mentally and physically then your pathetic little dilemma.

You're right, but this does feel bad though.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
16 days and too many assignments. I think I may have to pass on some potential sexual escapades as a result
frown.gif
facepalm.gif

How much time can fapping take?

Seriously, people get too caught up in school. It's ******* school. And work? It's ******* work. Both important, yes, but all the truly important stuff happens in your private life.

JammieDodger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
How much time can fapping take?

I genuinely have to work outside of my bedroom if I've got a lot of uni stuff to get through. Normally the living room. And this is because whilst in my bedroom the temptation to wank really does get in the way of my work. Thankfully if I'm in the living room I can't as my flatmates deem it inappropriate (but then I get distracted by flatmates and TV, hohum).

Chunk_A_Hunk

Reaction score
Not even close my friend....the worse feeling in the world is being in intense, excruciating, mind-numbing, throbbing, unceasing, horrible tooth pain then getting pain pills to control it, knowing that you have several more days to go before the pain will be taken from you (dental extraction) and then realizing that you only have one pain pill left and no refills. That will make ya wanna jump off a building right there my friend...sorry.

Lived it last week! Tooth is finally out! Whoo hoo!

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
losing money while gambling. One of the worst feelings I've ever had.

Phantom9309

Reaction score
How about when you're sitting in the back seat of a car getting comfortable without your seat belt on and changing the tunes on your ipod, then without looking up you notice the car spinning because of black ice.

Now this was followed by the best feeling in the world when I walked away without a scratch from a car accident where we rolled two and a half times at 70ish mph. Did I mention I love everyone?

zillka

Reaction score
worst feeling is to never have failed.. queue in reading rainbow theme

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CuffEm
Is when you realized you failed yourself, and the expectations set forth by not only yourself, but also by those around you.

Nothing feels worse, imo.

I dunno, man. Ever had a lengthy surgical stent removed from your kidney, via your urethra and through the tip of your wang, without anesthesia? I have. Top that.

Also, the whole kidney stone experience leading up to that moment was no picnic, either.

JammieDodger

Reaction score
I've lost many people, but the worst I've ever felt was the week long comedown from a three-day mephedrone binge.

I do not suggest this is the worst feeling in the world, merely mine. I'd hazard a guess the worst feeling in the world is perhaps giving up heroin.

ektaylor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JammieDodger
I've lost many people, but the worst I've ever felt was the week long comedown from a three-day mephedrone binge.

I do not suggest this is the worst feeling in the world, merely mine. I'd hazard a guess the worst feeling in the world is perhaps giving up heroin.

Amphetamine comedowns are the absolute worst.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ektaylor
Amphetamine comedowns are the absolute worst.
I take it you've never done blow. OP is a decent troll though. Good setup and just believable enough. 8/10.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads