• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Viccel.com socks

aleksandr

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it just me or prices have gone up?
frown.gif

brandall10

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aleksandr
frown.gif

Hmm... I did pay $7.70 per sock back in Dec for winter socks, now at $7.93. $.23 more... Wonder if prices move around due to fluctuations in the exchange rate?

.Impulsv

Reaction score
I just received an order of five over-the-calf summer socks in black, navy, charcoal, purple, and scarlet red (the darker one).
-I'm happy with every color but the scarlet; it's a bit too orangish for my taste. I love the purple, though; the color is vibrant without being obnoxious - a smidge darker than a jewel tone. I may order another pair, as I wore them with a pair of sneakers for fun and they now have a rough spot on each where the tongues of the shoes rubbed on them.
-They're a bit long on me. I have a 31" inseam and they could go halfway up my knees, so I have to kinda cuff them.
-Even with the above, they stay up all day. The last couple inches of each sock is tight and elastic without being restrictive, and I went all day without adjusting them.
-These socks are thin. Every breeze feels great; the feeling is reminiscent of Underarmor. However, I can see this being uncomfortable on any day that it isn't warm out.

Keep in mind that I've only worn athletic socks and a few pairs from GAP and Express, so my experience is limited. But in conclusion, I am very happy with them, and am considering buying a few pairs of white mid-calf winter socks to wear as basics.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tarlee
They're not too long at all. Tape show inches.
snapshot-1265271493.215738.jpg

You could have measured them without being naked................................................

ricotta

Reaction score
guys, quick question - does anyone know if there's a contact email for orders? i've been waiting about 3 weeks now, and i've no idea how to chase it up. not sure if 3 weeks is long, but other buyers in the same area have said they typcally arrived in 2.

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did you get an order confirmation? All in all, it took me longer than 3 weeks to get the socks, so I wouldn't worry too much.

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am now on my third order for a total of about 12 socks.

I am very happy with the socks and service. It takes about 2 - 3 weeks to Australia.

I would be keen to see some classic pattern socks and some classic clock socks.

I would also be keen to see some mid calf thicker cotton or wool socks for casual and /or business wear. Some shoes and trouser materials would benefit from thicker chunkier looking socks.

rjt65

Reaction score
Dang still awaiting... ordered few months ago. But the package came to the US on 2-20, and is in the twilight zone.

USPS requires the sender to start an inquiry, so I sent Kemal an email asking them to start an inquiry.

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjt65
Dang still awaiting... ordered few months ago. But the package came to the US on 2-20, and is in the twilight zone. USPS requires the sender to start an inquiry, so I sent Kemal an email asking them to start an inquiry.
When we check the register id of the package it seems that arrived to USA in 20 days after you made order. I will try to check the status from Turkish post office.

rjt65

Reaction score
Thks Keaml-- again npt an oissue from your end , but the USPS wil not let me sart an inquiry on this --has to be done by the sener--so you may have to contact usps or have Turkish sender do that?

3 plus weeks in customs is ridiculous imo....

rjt65

Reaction score
FYI there is a link in this forum that when u click the prices on the Vissel site reflect a 20% discount for all styleforum members.... see the footer from Kemals (owner) posts it has the link in it--2 posts up
Originally Posted by aleksandr
frown.gif

KemalOnyurt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rjt65
FYI there is a link in this forum that when u click the prices on the Vissel site reflect a 20% discount for all styleforum members....

see the footer from Kemals (owner) posts it has the link in it--2 posts up

For sure I will contact Turkish post office about delay.

I want to share a picture which was taken by Viccel user from France, I really liked that
dpec2.jpg

ricotta

Reaction score
Kemal, we corresponded over email over the last few days.

i wanted to say my order of 10 socks had just arrived. thanks for your patience over email and here, as well as the great service. if we could get the google spam filter on your side, you'd be unstoppable.

i've yet to try on the socks, and will post a little about them once i have.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads