• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
I remember when Mat Hoffman was sponsored by Jones Soda back in the day...I've never actually had a bottle myself, though.

the last company I worked for did some lawn maintenance for Matt Hoffman.

Jones is alright but I'd have preferred Coke, and unfortunately panera (like almost every establishment in NE) serves pepsi products
ffffuuuu.gif

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he looks fine, but I get this vibe...He reminds me of a mutual friend my GF and I had who was like that.

Robbie, that's pretty funny. I didnt make the connection, but Hoffman lives in OK! I guess that's close to ya'll?

Coke is to Aretha Franklin
as
Pepsi is to Brittney Spears

I used to be a *******, though, so I had to quit the soda. H2O, coffee, milk, and beer for me.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ga-vroche
dsc01060g.jpg
dsc01062n.jpg

Today I will be playing "annoying brand guy". What are the shoes in this picture?

I'm looking for something similar to these. There are lots of options out there for black and white shoes, obviously, I'm just looking for another data point.

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
I used to be a *******, though, so I had to quit the soda. H2O, coffee, milk, and beer for me.

you know alcohol has more calories per gram than carbohydrates and proteins?

jwied82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by reprehensible
Today I will be playing "annoying brand guy". What are the shoes in this picture?

I'm looking for something similar to these. There are lots of options out there for black and white shoes, obviously, I'm just looking for another data point.

common projects?
I think i remember seeing a pic of g-v's shoes collection in some other thread and it was all common projects and marc jacobs.

m00ba77

Reaction score
m00ba, I see a lot of parallels between you and zissou (the style of your pictures reminds me of his). I consistently like your fits, suits you well.

This is quite possibly the biggest compliment anyone has ever given me on these forums. Thank you.

m00ba77

Reaction score
There seem to be a lot of people on fashion forums that baically seem to have no need to work.
LK said he "doesn't work", yet he walks around in tremendously expensive clothing with little else to do but go to fashion shows.
This socal fellow seems to drop a few grand at a time for gothninja outfits and designer haircuts that look like someone pooped on his head.

I can't say I'd be much different if I had no need to work and had a seemingly unlimited bankroll behind me....

but I do wonder where these people come from

quevola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just one time I'd like to see Ga-vroche with both feet on the ground.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by shahanshah
you know alcohol has more calories per gram than carbohydrates and proteins?
Of course. But I gotta wet my willy somehow. I've completely eliminated soda so that I can feel no guilt when I wanna go out and pound back a few on the weekends. Plus, I drink Guiness and it's pretty low on the cals, relatively speaking. liquid bread > liquid candy
Originally Posted by m00ba77
There seem to be a lot of people on fashion forums that baically seem to have no need to work. LK said he "doesn't work", yet he walks around in tremendously expensive clothing with little else to do but go to fashion shows. This socal fellow seems to drop a few grand at a time for gothninja outfits and designer haircuts that look like someone pooped on his head. I can't say I'd be much different if I had no need to work and had a seemingly unlimited bankroll behind me.... but I do wonder where these people come from
There are quite a few of very privileged guys on this board...and on every other fashion board.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola

The Day The Swagger Died.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bye bye Mr. Stylish Guy,

Drove my Chevy to the Beverly (Center), but the prices were high,

and those good ol' boys wearin their denim dry

Singin'

This'll be the day swagger diessss

This'll be the day swagger diessss...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by quevola

Not me but I'd like to see that skinny asian fellow who always wears db's not do the fake lift of the heel behind him. Now that is annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads