• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's College Basketball Season Boys

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
Now this looks like a rout in the making.
Wall is amazing.
(He'd look great in a Wizards uniform.)

It's starting to get ugly. I'm not giving up on Tennessee, especially since there is plenty of time left, but the Wildcats are coming on strong and the clock is ticking away.

sunror

Reaction score
who cares. if they get a title or even an appearance in the final game, no-one. the ex post facto erasure of games/titles/wins is laughable. the fab five still exists. derrick rose's trip to the finals still exists

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sunror
who cares. if they get a title or even an appearance in the final game, no-one. the ex post facto erasure of games/titles/wins is laughable. the fab five still exists. derrick rose's trip to the finals still exists
Unfortunately, it does seem that the penalty of erasures is not remembered as much as the victories.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArliHawk`
How long until Kentucky has to vacate the wins and goes on probation?
By the time this happens, Calipari would have likely moved on to another school. It seems to be how he rolls.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
By the time this happens, Calipari would have likely moved on to the NBA. It seems to be how he rolls.

FTFY.
Its hard to move up in college basketball from Kentucky.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
FTFY.
Its hard to move up in college basketball from Kentucky.

Good fix. Coaches who often get caught by the NCAA, and especially those penalized with a "show cause", often move on to the NBA. Kelvin Sampson is a recent example.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would not be suprised if Pitino moves on soon too.
This will likely be due to frustration over how terrible his team is rather than an impending penalty though.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would not be suprised if Pitino moves on soon too. This will likely be due to frustration over how terrible his team is rather than an impending penalty though.
His recent issue with the woman he banged on a restaurant table plus the show cause penalty from 20 or so years ago may affect him getting some of the better jobs. But then again, nothing seems to stop Calipari.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Good ball game going on in upstate NY.
I missed seeing games today, and just learned that Louisville upset Syracuse. I wish I'd seen it.

ArliHawk`

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sunror

It matters when you have to take the banners down, i.e. it matters to the schools.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nice to see UConn come away with a win tonight against a ranked team. Good game.

Kansas looks really vulnerable tonight.
eh.gif

Mblova

Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Nice to see UConn come away with a win tonight against a ranked team. Good game.

Kansas looks really vulnerable tonight.
eh.gif

**** **** **** **** ****. So pissed at the uconn game.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics