• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

It's College Basketball Season Boys

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
I'd go with this for AA picks.

1st

Wall
Scheyer
Anderson
Turner
James

2nd

Collins
Harangody
Pondexter
Johnson
Aldrich

HM

Singler
Smith
Hummel
Cousins
Reynolds

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No way GV is not a HM AA.
Also, no Saxa?
WTF?

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else stoked for VU @ SU tonight?
Not sure 'Nova has a shot but I'd love to see Scottie go postal.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Turtle in Blacksburg.
Holy sh!t!

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
It's been an "upset" Saturday, both Kansas (1) and Kentucky (2) have suffered losses today.

Purdue #1 for now?

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gotta be SU @ #1.
They destroyed 'Nova.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr monty
Purdue #1 for now?
Let's see what happens at 4 o'clock today when they play MSU. If Painter can beat MSU and IU, and then make it to the Big Ten Championship and beat OSU, then there is no doubt, in my mind at least, they'll be a #1 seed and will go deep in the tourney. Unfortunately, without Hummel this scenario is unlikely. Recent history shows that when Hummel doesn't play, they lose; all three losses this years ocurred when Hummel was out.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
Gotta be SU @ #1.
They destroyed 'Nova.

Even though Nova got crushed, I thought it was an exciting game all the way to the end.

TotesMcGotes

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ArliHawk`
A&M is a tough team at home; RPI of 16 and an experienced team with Sloan and Davis. Although the Hawks have been showing a tendency to play to the level of competition, they continue to win. This felt a lot like a tournament game. Survive and advance.

+1 for my Aggies

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Hard2Fit
Just saw Purdue lost. Ouch!
Yes, that really stung. I was really hoping they'd pull out a win, but without Hummel, MSU was much too tough for them. I feel badly for Hummel, but injuries happen.

Purdue plays Indiana on Wednesday. Indiana is on a 10-game losing streak so this should be an easy victory for the Boilers; however, Indiana came very close to getting a win when the teams met in Bloomington earlier in the season, and that was with Hummel playing. Indiana will be trying hard to avoid having the longest losing streak in school history while Purdue will be playing hard to get a win at home and a share in the Big Ten Title. I think it'll be a win for Purdue.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Listening to Knight & Musberger do a game makes me cry.
They're terrible together.

StephenHero

Black Floridian
Reaction score
Musberger calls games like football. He doesn't understand the momentum in basketball. He makes all these play by play calls that build up to a missed shot and it's anti-climatic. It sounds so stupid.

And Texas is faceplanting as hard as any team I've ever seen.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by StephenHero
He doesn't understand the momentum in basketball. He makes all these play by play calls that build up to a missed shot and it's anti-climatic. It sounds so stupid.

+1.
Well said.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads