• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

How many have a wife/GF/BF of different race?

Brogued

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
I'm white but ******* is black.

crazy.gif

I guess there should be should be a way to vote in the poll for being in an interracial relationship with yourself.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
New Zealander? that's mean.

ffffuuuu.gif
Thats worse than being called a Canadian.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by clee1982
Used to, I am Asian, she is white, not anymore. Depends on the person, some make a big deal out of it, some don't.
Did you use yellow paint and slanty eye surgery? I only "date" girls not from my race in public bathrooms.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm hapa, so virtually everyone I date is different from me. I've never actually dated another hapa, not even once. At least, not that I can remember.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
We are mixed, though my wife is the whitest hispanic person ever to walk the face of the earth... in every way.

I think she's actually whiter than I am.

Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
So, do I understand the OP to be asking whether one's wife and girlfriend are of different races?

If so, I no longer have a wife and since my divorce have had girlfriends of different races, so I don't know how to answer the question. Please advise and I will be happy to voat in the poal.

-B

Stop bragging.

Jon

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mark from Plano
So, do I understand the OP to be asking whether one's wife and girlfriend are of different races? If so, I no longer have a wife and since my divorce have had girlfriends of different races, so I don't know how to answer the question. Please advise and I will be happy to voat in the poal. -B
Can you please explain to me how old people hook up? This is a potentially fascinating topic. ps: yes I just called you old.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
Can you please explain to me how old people hook up? This is a potentially fascinating topic.

ps: yes I just called you old.

Why did I always think you were 40'ish too? Or does this topic only include two people of that age, not a geezer and a 20 y/o with low self esteem?

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
Why did I always think you were 40'ish too? Or does this topic only include two people of that age, not a geezer and a 20 y/o with low self esteem?
Have you ever looked at the WAYWT? Here's me looking positively trashed (look at those half-closed, puffy eyelids): This is pretty much the older I can look on a given day. Most people evaluate my age as early 20s, I'm 31, which sorta shows on this one but usually doesn't. But yeah, lifestyle plays a role, the older people I know have a "young" lifestyle. I'm just wondering how a divorced, suburban dad working an office job w. other older people meets some hot divorced suburban mama. It sorta sounds really complicated but I'm sure there is this whole world out there I am unaware of. I mean Marc seems to do pretty well and so does Dakota.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
It's hard to judge age on you ubiquitously ethnic doods. But on the topic, > 30 = old in SF land.

As to Mark...demographics my man! Older, fairly fit single men have the pic of broads 30+.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire
It's hard to judge age on you ubiquitously ethnic doods. But on the topic, > 30 = old in SF land.

As to Mark...demographics my man! Older, fairly fit single men have the pic of broads 30+.

Yeah, ok, but how does the interaction go, where do they meet them, what do they talk about? I mean they probably even drove to the ******* meeting point so two car awkwardly follow each other to some dude's new rental house (cause wifey probably has the house).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads