Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

How many have a wife/GF/BF of different race?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by FLMountainMan, Feb 4, 2010.

1. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

how many of you have a wife/GF of a different gender and/or species?

different gender and species? you mean like a female dolphin?

2. edmorel

edmorel Quality Seller!! Dubiously Honored

different gender and species? you mean like a female dolphin?

male chicken.

3. Fuuma

Fuuma Franchouillard Modasse

male chicken.

You're female?

4. edmorel

You're female?

oops! secret's out.

5. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

Yeah, ok, but how does the interaction go, where do they meet them, what do they talk about? I mean they probably even drove to the fucking meeting point so two car awkwardly follow each other to some dude's new rental house (cause wifey probably has the house).
    There are bars and restaurants that are known gathering places for affluent, often divorced men (30s-50s) and the women who love them (many divorcees themselves, or just chicks in their 30s-40s who like the good life but are as yet unattached). I have been in these establishments and I am impressed with how good many of the women look, and how straightforward the whole thing is. Much easier to meet chicks there than at the crowded meat markets for the young folks.

6. edmorel

There are bars and restaurants that are known gathering places for affluent, often divorced men (30s-50s) and the women who love them (many divorcees themselves, or just chicks in their 30s-40s who like the good life but are as yet unattached).

address please!

7. onix

onix Senior member

address please!

+1.

8. Douglas

Douglas Stupid ass member

address please!

+1.

[​IMG] sorry i like the ratios as they are.

9. BP348

BP348 Senior member

Living in South Texas I'm pretty typical. I'm White and my wife is Hispanic

10. Piobaire

Piobaire Not left of center?

There are bars and restaurants that are known gathering places for affluent, often divorced men (30s-50s) and the women who love them (many divorcees themselves, or just chicks in their 30s-40s who like the good life but are as yet unattached).

I have been in these establishments and I am impressed with how good many of the women look, and how straightforward the whole thing is. Much easier to meet chicks there than at the crowded meat markets for the young folks.

This. Us old married folk often interact with this other species and it seems a whole lot more less stressful than the mating dance in our teens and 20s. Also, better food, better booze, and the music isn't too fucking loud to talk.

11. Mark from Plano

Mark from Plano Lifestyle change - no homo

Can you please explain to me how old people hook up? This is a potentially fascinating topic.

ps: yes I just called you old.

Well, I can't speak generally, just specifically how I've done it. Probably the same way younger people do. In my case they've fallen into a few categories:
    1. Women that I knew casually before my divorce. In my case (so far at least), they've all called me and said something like, "hey I heard you were divorced..."
    2. Women I've met since my divorce IRL at bars or through friends.
    3. Women I've met since my divorce online. Nearly all my divorced friends are on some kind of dating site (Match, etc.). A couple of my buddies got me to get on it fairly quickly after my divorce and I've met lots of nice women from lots of different backgrounds through it. I know some people look down on it, but to me it's WAY less sleazy than bars, which I absolutely dispise (mainly because I'm terrible in that environment).

That's about it. I'm sure there are other ways. I have a couple of firends that are trying to set me up on blind dates right now, but I haven't done that yet. Mainly because I just haven't had the time with work and other stuff.

p.s.: If you'd called me young I'd have assumed you were trying to sell me something.

12. Mark from Plano

This. Us old married folk often interact with this other species and it seems a whole lot more less stressful than the mating dance in our teens and 20s. Also, better food, better booze, and the music isn't too fucking loud to talk.

+1000000. This shit is so much easier today than it was in my 20's I can't tell you. I still hate the bar scene and don't do well there, but generally meeting, dating and whatnot is MUCH easier now that it was then. Maybe because I'm more established in life and therefore more confident. Whatever...it's much less stressful.

13. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

I'm white and my wife is white.

14. RJman

RJman Posse Member Dubiously Honored

I'm white and my wife is white.

same

15. Mark from Plano

Do you have a favorite race so far?

Actually most of the women I've dated have been white, but the one Navajo woman was quite...what's the word..."talented". 30-40 something white women have generally become quite accomplished in that department as well and since most are divorced, they are quite anxious to use their skills.