• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Never thought I'd see the day shore used the word gangstarr in a sentence.

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by oneeightyseven
+ infinity. Premo and Guru were a crazy combination. Made my growing up that much better
you know Guru wrote an entire diss song aimed towards.... a sound engineer (young guru, worked for roc-a-fella) for stealing his name or some stupid ****. Everything he's made solo has been pretty horrible

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
you know Guru wrote an entire diss song aimed towards.... a sound engineer (young guru, worked for roc-a-fella) for stealing his name or some stupid ****. Everything he's made solo has been pretty horrible

what song is this?

driveslowk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not sure, one of the tracks with his new producer solaar. I haven't followed rap much in the last year or so. (besides j. cole, who is the mufkn troooof)

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kelvinsense
not sure, one of the tracks with his new producer solaar. I haven't followed rap much in the last year or so. (besides j. cole, who is the mufkn troooof)

Neither have I, but I do bump Jay Electronica. I am a converted hater. I saw him live back in 08 and paid him no mind, but now I listen to his stuff and he gives off a Nas/Killah vibe, which is cool because I hate everything new lol.

msza

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Do you all roll up your shirt sleeves when you are planning on wearing a coat? Like, you roll up your shirt sleeves, then put on your coat and go to work. It seems silly to me, but I think I'm about to start doing it -- rolled up sleeves just look better.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
lol wut

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
RingBoot2.jpg

Sometimes, like with these Quoddy's, I can't tell whether I want them because they are the coolest thing EVER... or just the coolest thing I've seen so far.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ They're about as far from cool as the sun, the sahara during the day or hell (if it exists & isn't the CE forum).

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nil
Atelier + YSL, who would have thought that?
Their last collection Spring 2010 was very congruent with the artisan brands, so it isn't so much a surprise.
ysl-ss2101-13.jpg
ysl-ss2101-12.jpg
ysl-ss2101-10.jpg
ysl-ss2101-8.jpg
ysl-ss2101-2.jpg
ysl-ss2101-19.jpg

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find most of Quoddy's footwear downright ugly. Might work for some, but not I.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads