• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Redhead Thread

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
im sure there are many girls that would date the OP.

They will all look like a high school drama students with cats ears on their heads and metal anime headbands..

but none the less he will have his pick of the ladies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
im sure there are many girls that would date the OP.

They will all look like a high school drama students with cats ears on their heads and metal anime headbands..

but none the less he will have his pick of the ladies.

heh, those metal headbands are from naruto you otakunoob
cool.gif

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i actually new that... I was scanning the TV one day and saw it and went...

OHHHHH thats what those weird kids were wearing.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lowkeyberserk
even if i lost all the chub i would still be a big dude, i weigh ~210 now and the lowest i could probobly go is ~195 with the muscles and all, i couldn't be skinny like that.
and in all reality that isnt gunna happen, i lift but i just hate dieting and i wont do it
wink.gif

Do it anyway. Nobody likes dieting. Don't know what height you are, but if you lose 15-20 pounds you will be happier with how you look and feel. For example, add 20 pounds to latte guy pictured above and suddenly he doesn't look as good (unless it is 20 pounds of just muscle).

20 pounds overweight is how most average people look. It isn't helping them.

I believe you are set with color advice now.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lowkeyberserk
average looking?
i'm being kind here You really do need to lose some weight as several others pointed out. The nicest clothes in the world won't make you look stylish if you're not in good shape. I think your hair looked nicest in the first pic where it was slightly longer. The very short hair and beard makes you look very ... um, gingery. I'm not sure how much time you want to put into your hair, but medium length red hair can look very nice if it's styled well. I'd suggest staying clean shaven as red beards very rarely look good. Also, I think some more stylish glasses would help your cause.
9199red1380web1.jpg
this guy is hot as hell just throwing that out there

garmis

Reaction score
uncontrol, my red beard serves me well, but once again my hair color is a bit different than the one discussed here. If I had OP's shade, I would stay clean-shaven. And I think he is better-than-average looking for sure!

Mr. Clean

Reaction score
I never say this otherwise, but facial hair is your friend. You look the best in the first pic. Somewhat longer hair and almost full facial hair, good. I would really grow it full, of course keeping it trimmed.

Frames of your glasses, the colour is a problem. Shape is good.

Since your hair, both head and facial, make such a strong statement, I would advise building your style around it. One thing you could try is moving away from the Zelda shirts and more towards the artsy realm.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
this guy is hot as hell just throwing that out there

funny I said much the same thing in the MC Sart thread a few months ago, and they **** on me because the guy is wearing skinny jeans. I stand by my statement.

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
red beards very rarely look good.

hmmm Red beards look no better or worse than any other color. For every bad red beard you show me, I can show you 100 non-red beards.

mr. burns

Reaction score
i'm a pretty rare color of redhead. really dark and auburn and can even look pretty brownish in certain lighting. my eyes, eye brows and lashes are brown. direct sunlight or flash from a camera is every redhead's worst enemy, though and will make anyone look worse. anyway, i wear a lot of black, gray, brown, dark/forrest green sometimes or navy/royal blue. i generally stay away from any kind of bright color as the hair is bold enough as it is. i wear a hat a lot, partly because i think i just look better in them and maybe partly because it takes attention away from the hair. and i have a beard that gets some compliments. that's more genetics though. some people have cool bears, others should never grow one. doesn't matter what color it is.
wearing.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads