• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Superfuture's search is next to useless.

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since we're on the topic, noob question: How do you buy Uniqlo items outside of NY, proxy I assume?

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Since we're on the topic, noob question: How do you buy Uniqlo items outside of NY, proxy I assume?

Phone orders. You can email them and they'll check stock and then call you, at least they say they will. (They won't. Just call them, they might not even pick up.)

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks, good to know!
May have to cop some jet approved socks in the future.

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got a Jil sander size 37 shirt off sufu market and it fits me perfectly, my life is complete.

amnesiac

Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
Got a Jil sander size 37 shirt off sufu market and it fits me perfectly, my life is complete.

I could understand if it was 2 jil shirts, but one's a little meager for the completion of a lifetime.

So I was in the lobby of the library talking to a friend. I was wearing a peacoat, a chambray, raw jeans, and doc martens James boots (which kind of look like RW GTs). I'm sitting there talking and realize that I'm being stared out. I turn and see a guy in a peacoat, slim dark denim, and GTs. Who was it? I'm sure you're an sf'er!

i'm completely done with finnegans wake!

toothsomesound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I love getting packages. UPS and fedex dudes hate me.
The mailroom ladies at school must think I'm insane between my sister shipping me stuff from home all the time and all the **** I buy, I love it. I ask for my package at the mail center and then run into the nearby bathroom like some kind of troll-drug addict and tear open yoox boxes and whatever other ****, usually try it on and then stuff it in my bag and run off like a bandit. My roommates make fun of me a lot.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace
The mailroom ladies at school must think I'm insane between my sister shipping me stuff from home all the time and all the **** I buy, I love it. I ask for my package at the mail center and then run into the nearby bathroom like some kind of troll-drug addict and tear open yoox boxes and whatever other ****, usually try it on and then stuff it in my bag and run off like a bandit. My roommates make fun of me a lot.

I went to a small, SMALL conservative college... I'd ask my friends to send me letters addressed to
Comrade Robert etc etc etc.
not quite the same... but once I was sent some coke (coca-cola) merch and the sender wrote in huge letters on the side 'COKE HANDLE WITH CARE' I got some odd looks carrying the box around campus.

SoCal2NYC

Fashion Hayzus
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads