• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
You want to paypal me some money to buy Kiton's? Will that make you happy? It is all about let's see how much money we can waste on one thing with you people. You guys won't be happy unless you pay full retail for something very exclusive. The shoes are great, they are solid, well made shoes. I don't see what is wrong with them. Oh and because they have Nike Air for comfort is soooooooo bad. I am sorry, I have to destroy my feet at the age of 17 to look decent. I am sorry I am not ruining my feet anymore than they already have been by those overpriced pieces of **** you call Ferregamo.

what the hell man

Rosenberg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
what the hell man
he must be talking about the mc guys
You want to paypal me some money to buy Kiton's? Will that make you happy? It is all about let's see how much money we can waste on one thing with you people. You guys won't be happy unless you pay full retail for something very exclusive. The shoes are great, they are solid, well made shoes. I don't see what is wrong with them. Oh and because they have Nike Air for comfort is soooooooo bad. I am sorry, I have to destroy my feet at the age of 17 to look decent. I am sorry I am not ruining my feet anymore than they already have been by those overpriced pieces of **** you call Ferregamo. I am 17 and already dress 3x my age and you all still keep complaining. I am already stopped wearing jeans because this forum felt it was way to casual for PUBLIC SCHOOL.

the shoes are fine

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
You want to paypal me some money to buy Kiton's? Will that make you happy? It is all about let's see how much money we can waste on one thing with you people. You guys won't be happy unless you pay full retail for something very exclusive. The shoes are great, they are solid, well made shoes. I don't see what is wrong with them. Oh and because they have Nike Air for comfort is soooooooo bad. I am sorry, I have to destroy my feet at the age of 17 to look decent. I am sorry I am not ruining my feet anymore than they already have been by those overpriced pieces of **** you call Ferregamo. I am 17 and already dress 3x my age and you all still keep complaining. I am already stopped wearing jeans because this forum felt it was way to casual for PUBLIC SCHOOL.

lol streetwear and denim told you jeans are too casual for public school? you're too young for mc dude, stick around here and enjoy your young life while you can

bigfarva

Reaction score

damn someone needs some *****

Cole Haan $106, 65% off. They are so comfortable, great quality for the price, with Nike Air.

941c1c13.jpg

nice jeans btw

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Dude, you can't let SF brainwash you, enjoy your life a bit. You're only young once...

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
lol streetwear and denim told you jeans are too casual for public school? you're too young for mc dude, stick around here and enjoy your young life while you can
Sometimes I wonder if the MC forum is appropriate for anyone outside of an attorney, finance professional, CEO, or someone who attends church in the South where putting on your "Sunday Best" is expected. Nearly all my male relatives (including even those over 50 years old) wear denim everywhere including to work at a professional jobs making over $100,000. About the only time they would dress similar to MC forum is for a wedding or funeral. Yet, there the MC forum is chatting about pocket squares and ascots. These are clearly guys whom mostly like dressing that way, rather than being required or expected to. Age doesn't have much to do with it other than the fact that older generations will be a bit more open and accepting of such conservative "dressed up" attire vs. high school where you will be mocked and ostracized for attempting to dress differently than your peers. Honestly, the only people I know whom dress like MC forum are over 80 years old!

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
never heard of mr. olive, but thanks for the blurb
Originally Posted by ppllzz
no.
-_- it's not like you have any better taste with your wack givenchy sneakers.
but way to act your age. stop whining like a little ***** and take criticism like a man. just tell ppllzz to **** off. cole haan (and ferragamo somewhat, excluding tramezza) takes some **** on this board because there a lot better options out there at that price point. construction and fit wise. search the b&s threads. sometimes (like right now) you can get c&j for $250. awhile ago yoox had them for like $80. and just so you know most people on the board are real spendthrifts. most people don't pay retail for absolutely anything.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BB1
Sometimes I wonder if the MC forum is appropriate for anyone outside of an attorney, finance professional, CEO, or someone who attends church in the South where putting on your "Sunday Best" is expected.

Honestly, the only people I know whom dress like MC forum are over 80 years old!

I worked sales in a downtown modern architectural and design showroom (furniture/lighting - think Eames and B&B). If I had the dosh back then, I totally would have dressed like that.

In fact, after five years doing it, I barely had a 'casual' wardrobe. It honed my ability to thrift and piece cheap stuff together with the occasional high-end or vintage piece.

Now? I'm not sure if any of my dressier stuff has even seen the light of day except for a funeral two weeks ago ;-)

Working in architecture these days, I have an excuse to still wear that, but frankly, with just my casual colleagues to dress for, who's keeping tabs? Now all my extra cash goes to casual.

Urban sales jobs and those of leisure seem to be the two areas where you can pull that **** off.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

is this post a joke? I can't tell

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am 17 and already dress 3x my age and you all still keep complaining. I am already stopped wearing jeans because this forum felt it was way to casual for PUBLIC SCHOOL.

LOL, if I actually listened to alot of the advice posted here I would be one unhappy person.

Originally Posted by BB1
Sometimes I wonder if the MC forum is appropriate for anyone not living in 1935.

ftfm

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i recently bought a pair of brand spanking new C&J for RL for 80 bucks shipped. i think they were just slightly below handgrade standards. your cole haans were $100 bucks, i take issue with how EXPENSIVE they are, not with how inferior they are compared with my cheaper shoes. if they were cheaper than my C&J then maybe you would have a point, but not only are they more expensive, the brand has less prestige, the construction is worse, and the materials are worse. also, they are uglier. thats why i think its a bad buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads