• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam
37 - north american version of 47, i live in canada so its habbit.

I sized up on chest size. no modifications beyond +1 inch to length

Do you live on the east coast or west coast of Canada? I know shipping is apparently extremely fast and just wondering if I'm going to be getting my varsity at the end of this week or if I will have to suffer impatiently until early next week
laugh.gif

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
3 days for me, insane. I wonder how much drew pays for shipping. I would have to pay at least 50$ to ship that to korea in that amount of time.

I live in waterloo canada.

gwydion

Reaction score
3 days for me, insane. I wonder how much drew pays for shipping. I would have to pay at least 50$ to ship that to korea in that amount of time.

I live in waterloo canada.

Damn, that's insanely fast. I live in Montreal....Drew said he'd ship it Monday or Tuesday so I could have mine tomorrow or Friday if I'm lucky. Class is going to be so slow for the next two days...haha.

reprehensible

Reaction score

The tracking is pretty great, too. Slightly behind, but it even gives you the flight number of the plane the package is on. (So I know my jacket is in the air on its way to O'Hare right now, set to arrive there Thursday morning. I'm mildly cursing the holiday, which might push delivery to Monday.)

SPK

Reaction score
I think I saw how much he pays for shipping on the shipping info attached to the box. It was something like 40-50 dollars.

jaac

Reaction score
I'm beginning to feel that if i don't cop one of the leathers im going to feel like a massive idiot when Drew stops making/marks them up. Problem is i know i can't pull it off right now -_-

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what's there to pull off? all three models are (versions of) classic leather jackets. at worst, it's just gonna be your fit (whether it's good or bad) + a great looking leather. yeah, some ppl will look better than others in TOJ gear, but you're most probably not gonna look out of place/weird/whatever.

it's worse for me. I want one but can't afford it.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SPK
I think I saw how much he pays for shipping on the shipping info attached to the box. It was something like 40-50 dollars.

It is right around 40-50 bucks for these things lately, it's expensive, but I use it because it's tracked, insured, it's absolutely blazing fast (2 days if you live in a port city like LA, NYC, SF, or close to me, like Japan, and then 3-4 days for smaller towns in the US, the UK, and most of Europe, 4 if you live in a really remote place....) and they don't lose packages with EMS, because they get carted straight to the airport and then airport to your house, I think they even get waved through customs pretty quickly to ensure delivery speed. I am really happy with the EMS.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the grey washed lamb.

Looking forward to a new zip wallet too.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
our first grey washed lamb Moto was finished and turned out nicely, for my friend BrianSD (sorry B, I have to mark the TOJ monuments myself, sometimes, this is exciting)... he will have some fit pics to come, I'm sure.
157owmo.jpg
2ldj81h.jpg

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
also, Brian, Rei is perpetually pissed about all the leather washing I do in the washing machine, our regular laundry smells like ass nowadays, but I do it for the jawnz.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
fun fact for styleforum; BrianSD has actually lived at the Temple of Jawnz for a short period of time, I don't know how much closer you can get to the heat source.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I just realized everyone on my time zone is sleeping (I forget to eat everyday, so being awake at 6am and realizing this is not a first) but everyone in America is busy with thanksgiving... which leaves me with Canada and Europe, so sup Uncontrol.

PG2G

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Grey leather looks great, will definitely pick up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads