• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yannickl from SuFu's DR looks really gud
post_old.gif
41 minutes ago
clear.gif
yannickl # 3744 superbored joined: Nov 2006 posts: 247 rep power: 238
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif
reputation_highpos.gif

Quote:
originally posted by freecat this needs illustration
just took 3 quick pics. i am very impressed. it fits great, feels great looks great and is warmer than i thought it would be
smile.gif
i will take some more detailed shots tomorrow i think.
4133751714_1cb46fe58f.jpg
tag+lining
4133751428_e9ba7d2b48_o.jpg
bigger pics so you guys can have a closer look at the leather which is really buttery. i caught myself stroking my arm while sitting on the bus.
4133751150_e40b8429d1_o.jpg
backview. i am really happy with my DR and would love to get a bomber next if i wasn't too broke. thanks again dis for beaing so superhelpful with sizing and all that jazz!
user_online.gif

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** so awesome. MUST FIND JOB and kop

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
He even posted a video WAYWT w/ the jacket so you can see it in motion:
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

jaac

Reaction score

HOT Sriracha

Reaction score
Those varsity jackets look really good. I havent been following this thread. What is the cost of them, and can we do custom colors? Thanks.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by HOT Sriracha
Those varsity jackets look really good. I havent been following this thread. What is the cost of them, and can we do custom colors? Thanks.

http://graphr.net/toj/

Unofficial TOJ site...See your options over there.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
He even posted a video WAYWT w/ the jacket so you can see it in motion:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Man I keep forgetting how soft the lambs are. Still tough for me to get much motion out of my jacket, especially now that I'm layering.

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
yanniki's jacket's looking fabulous!

i also want a toj ecobag

lovelysteve

Reaction score
Originally Posted by asobu
yanniki's jacket's looking fabulous!

i also want a toj ecobag

coming soon

Originally Posted by dismalfuture
Miscellany before I scoot off to bed at 6:45am: We are getting big natural canvas TOJ totes made up with the huge TOJ heiroglyph on the side; I decided we will include those for free, to start using those as our garment bags instead of going the way of the traditional zip garment bags because the latter are useless crap, and with the totes you get something useful as a little extra. Those will probably start with the peacoat, etc, not varsities or anything because those will be all done by the time the totes are made. This way, everybody can be a 'TOJ tote holder'... lol
Use them for your groceries, your books, your laundry, one can never have enough eco-bags. Save the earth and steez on people at the same time.

givemefive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by wagthesam

On a side note, I'm finding cuffing my jeans don't worry work when I'm wearing these red wing boots... isn't cuffing universal for boots?

Thanks for the bit on sizing.

I have a 35.5" chest and I am 6' 3" 150lb

Finding proper fitting outerwear is impossible.

On your cuffing: I'd say its because you have stacking and cuffing going on and it looks pretty sloppy. I'd say hem them to the correct length with sneakers and then when you wear boots you could flip it up a bit and they'd be right.

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Beware, I sized up because I have large hips, you might not want to.

givemefive

Reaction score
You keep saying 37, you said it on Nov8th too.

You mean 47 right?

What exactly did you size up on? your jacket looks pretty tight. Did you change the tapering of the jacket at all?

wagthesam

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
37 - north american version of 47, i live in canada so its habbit.

I sized up on chest size. no modifications beyond +1 inch to length

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads