Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Official Temple of Jawnz Thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by impolyt_one, Sep 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

37 - north american version of 47, i live in canada so its habbit.

I sized up on chest size. no modifications beyond +1 inch to length

Do you live on the east coast or west coast of Canada? I know shipping is apparently extremely fast and just wondering if I'm going to be getting my varsity at the end of this week or if I will have to suffer impatiently until early next week [​IMG]

2. wagthesam

wagthesam Senior member

3 days for me, insane. I wonder how much drew pays for shipping. I would have to pay at least 50$ to ship that to korea in that amount of time.

I live in waterloo canada.

3. gwydion

gwydion Senior member

3 days for me, insane. I wonder how much drew pays for shipping. I would have to pay at least 50$ to ship that to korea in that amount of time.

I live in waterloo canada.

Damn, that's insanely fast. I live in Montreal....Drew said he'd ship it Monday or Tuesday so I could have mine tomorrow or Friday if I'm lucky. Class is going to be so slow for the next two days...haha.

4. reprehensible

reprehensible Senior member

The tracking is pretty great, too. Slightly behind, but it even gives you the flight number of the plane the package is on. (So I know my jacket is in the air on its way to O'Hare right now, set to arrive there Thursday morning. I'm mildly cursing the holiday, which might push delivery to Monday.)

5. SPK

SPK Senior member

I think I saw how much he pays for shipping on the shipping info attached to the box. It was something like 40-50 dollars.

6. jaac

jaac Senior member

I'm beginning to feel that if i don't cop one of the leathers im going to feel like a massive idiot when Drew stops making/marks them up. Problem is i know i can't pull it off right now -_-

7. aeglus

aeglus Senior member Dubiously Honored

Everyone can pull off a good leather jacket.

8. asobu

asobu Senior member

what's there to pull off? all three models are (versions of) classic leather jackets. at worst, it's just gonna be your fit (whether it's good or bad) + a great looking leather. yeah, some ppl will look better than others in TOJ gear, but you're most probably not gonna look out of place/weird/whatever.

it's worse for me. I want one but can't afford it.

9. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Senior member

I think I saw how much he pays for shipping on the shipping info attached to the box. It was something like 40-50 dollars.

It is right around 40-50 bucks for these things lately, it's expensive, but I use it because it's tracked, insured, it's absolutely blazing fast (2 days if you live in a port city like LA, NYC, SF, or close to me, like Japan, and then 3-4 days for smaller towns in the US, the UK, and most of Europe, 4 if you live in a really remote place....) and they don't lose packages with EMS, because they get carted straight to the airport and then airport to your house, I think they even get waved through customs pretty quickly to ensure delivery speed. I am really happy with the EMS.

10. Razele

Razele Senior member

Can't wait to see the grey washed lamb.

Looking forward to a new zip wallet too.

11. impolyt_one

our first grey washed lamb Moto was finished and turned out nicely, for my friend BrianSD (sorry B, I have to mark the TOJ monuments myself, sometimes, this is exciting)... he will have some fit pics to come, I'm sure. [​IMG] [​IMG]

12. impolyt_one

also, Brian, Rei is perpetually pissed about all the leather washing I do in the washing machine, our regular laundry smells like ass nowadays, but I do it for the jawnz.

13. impolyt_one

fun fact for styleforum; BrianSD has actually lived at the Temple of Jawnz for a short period of time, I don't know how much closer you can get to the heat source.

14. impolyt_one

I just realized everyone on my time zone is sleeping (I forget to eat everyday, so being awake at 6am and realizing this is not a first) but everyone in America is busy with thanksgiving... which leaves me with Canada and Europe, so sup Uncontrol.

15. PG2G

PG2G Senior member

Grey leather looks great, will definitely pick up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.