• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ralph's Preview Sale

Pezzaturra

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are G&G for POLO shoes only available in stores? I saw some rather nice shoes in indipendent online shoe store, but I have never seen them on POLO.com

What to get? What to get? It seems like almost everything is either ****, overpriced **** or I already have it....Hmmmm
confused.gif

dsteele

Reaction score
This is probably old news, but when did they take Purple Label goods off the web site?

sartre864

Reaction score
Just in case anyone was looking to purchase clothing that isn't ultra likely to sell out in the moment a sale occurs, it has been a Ralph Lauren "trend" to actually have lower prices directly after or within one/two days of the "40%+15%" sale.

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sartre864
Just in case anyone was looking to purchase clothing that isn't ultra likely to sell out in the moment a sale occurs, it has been a Ralph Lauren "trend" to actually have lower prices directly after or within one/two days of the "40%+15%" sale.

Ok, but what are the chances of someone finding their size after the sale? Slim to none, especially if you tend to wear sizes which have smaller production runs.

MacM05

Reaction score
With this sale I was able to purchase my very first ralph lauren black label suit. Needless to say, I am very excited and cannot wait!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MacM05
With this sale I was able to purchase my very first ralph lauren black label suit. Needless to say, I am very excited and cannot wait!

Good, post pics.

HHS

Reaction score
arrrgh thought I had the dalrtons, and then got an email that they are all gone...I hate those emails.

amerikajinda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by elite123
I picked up a pair of Harringtons and Peerings last time around. I also tried on a suede pair of Mackays. The pairs I purchased that they didn't have at the Chevy Chase store they were able to do a transfer from NYC. Again, Marcel was very helpful in making that happen.

I was told that their selection rotates but they seem to have the usual Grants, Mackays and now the new Italians.

Marcel? Is that the tall Dutch guy?

Exalt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
uhh.... 100% sure that its 40+15 off rlbl, cuz thats what i got when i ordered..

I went to the store today and was told it was specifically 30+15. He wouldn't give me 40+15.
eh.gif

ccvle

Reaction score
picked up a pair of darlton last week and a pair of darlton penny loafers this time

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Don't need anything big at the moment. Bought a shawl collar pullover, quilted jacket, and a pair of pants. All 40+15. Will probably return at least one item, whichever doesn't fit well.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Exalt
I went to the store today and was told it was specifically 30+15. He wouldn't give me 40+15.
eh.gif

The two paper mailings and the e-mail I received stated 40+15 for all stores, so it seems odd that you were told 30+15.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads