• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wings and Horns FW 09

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Am I the only one that's not crazy about the award jackets? I guess it's just not my thing..

It fits wierd. Droppy around the shoulder area. Tried on medium. I know a small would be too small for me.

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that our W+H x NdG shipment will be here on Monday. Stock and prices are up on the blog, but we are not doing preorders on this stuff. They will be available on Monday after we have had a chance to photograph and measure all of the items. Check our affiliate thread for details on when and how they will be available for purchase.

Thanks,
Guy
4HM

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Box Rib Placket/Elbow Patch Henley shipped from Detour today. Size medium. I hope it's not going to be too small for me. The measurements are on the low side.

wings-horns-fall-winter-2009-collection-5%207.jpg

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I posted a fit pic and sizing information on this and the gray crewneck a few posts back. What is your typical size in clothing?

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
^ I posted a fit pic and sizing information on this and the gray crewneck a few posts back. What is your typical size in clothing?

Like you, I usually wear a size small in most tops. I'm a small in J.Crew henleys. I saw your fit pic. Still, 17" pit-to-pit just sounds so small.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received my grey Box Rib Cardigan today from Farinellis. Looks awesome! I also ordered a grey thermal crewneck from there today also.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
Like you, I usually wear a size small in most tops. I'm a small in J.Crew henleys. I saw your fit pic. Still, 17" pit-to-pit just sounds so small.
Originally Posted by dmash1080
I received my grey Box Rib Cardigan today from Farinellis. Looks awesome! I also ordered a grey thermal crewneck from there today also.
You should be golden, man. Thermals are intended to stretch. If not I don't think too many people would actually be able to fit in them. Fear not, but report back when you get yours definitely. Also, post fit pics guys, help the forums out.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EDIT: Double post.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
mine shipped today too! i'm still trying to find navy heavy fleece zip cardi in a medium though
frown.gif

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you two don't post fit pics, I will start the petition to have you banned from this thread.

I should receive mine tomorrow as WI is right next to MN. I'll post a pic or two for sure.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by justtemple
mine shipped today too!

i'm still trying to find navy heavy fleece zip cardi in a medium though
frown.gif

Yeah that one is a tough find, man. I thought I found the black somewhere, but I prefer navy. I guess though black wouldn't be bad after all pairing with dark denim.

Originally Posted by joel_954
I should receive mine tomorrow as WI is right next to MN. I'll post a pic or two for sure.

Lucky you with close shipping, I don't think you'll be disappointed. Like I mentioned, the placket gave me a funny vibe at first, but it's grown on me now.

dmash

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You should be golden, man. Thermals are intended to stretch. If not I don't think too many people would actually be able to fit in them. Fear not, but report back when you get yours definitely.

Also, post fit pics guys, help the forums out.

A little dark...but you get the idea....

IMG_0691.jpg

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Like I mentioned, the placket gave me a funny vibe at first, but it's grown on me now.

The reason I like this henley so much is because of the contrasting placket and elbow patches. You say that they are grey, and not white?

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah that one is a tough find, man. I thought I found the black somewhere, but I prefer navy. I guess though black wouldn't be bad after all pairing with dark denim.

yeah i found a black on too but i have enough black **** for cooler weather. the navy is tasty and since i'm putting up my toggle shawl cardigan up for sale when i get around to it, i will have a navy hole in my closet to fill.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solarpanel3000