• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind shutting down DT and CE, some of the most annoying posters have made them their homes. Don't really care about either of them. Maybe you could just try it for a week or so, see what happens. Although they might just spew their jetstreams of bullshit into other subforums.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Handed out a couple of time outs and a ban just now. No more of this garbage with walls o' gina, cawk taste, confused boys in dresses sending pics, etc.

I'm also very tempted to go on a rampage handing out timeouts for calling each other ******, cawkfag, fggt, ****, etc... besides being offensive to many people, it's very tiresome and we have gone over this before. Luckily for you guys, I am in a pretty good mood today so I don't feel like taking the time to do this. But next time I have a bad day, there may come consequences, and it will probably end up being well over 10 people getting timed-out at once. You all know who you are, so maybe stop now and avoid this?

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Handed out a couple of time outs and a ban just now. No more of this garbage with walls o' gina, cawk taste, confused boys in dresses sending pics, etc.

I'm also very tempted to go on a rampage handing out timeouts for calling each other ******, cawkfag, fggt, ****, etc... besides being offensive to many people, it's very tiresome and we have gone over this before. Luckily for you guys, I am in a pretty good mood today so I don't feel like taking the time to do this. But next time I have a bad day, there may come consequences, and it will probably end up being well over 10 people getting timed-out at once. You all know who you are, so maybe stop now and avoid this?

<grrrrrrr.....dam straight.

im all for fun, but not when it gets over the line vile. let's not wreck J's nice website and show a little respect.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by d'brickasho
<grrrrrrr.....dam straight.

im all for fun, but not when it gets over the line vile. let's not wreck J's nice website and show a little respect.

j, you forgot to fix d'brickasho's name.

Merckx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j

I like your new avatar J, M Clift was solid in From here to Eternity.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j

I did like the way everyone who participated in that thread started to backpedalphile as soon as it got squirreled.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DT doesn't need to be shut down. CE is far worse. But everyone on the &quot;inner circle&quot; list (everyone in that poll) needs to tone it down. I think Conne's threaks are funny. I think a lot of the nonsense threaks have funny moments. But the &quot;race to the bottom&quot; threaks, as it was put, are horrid.

RJman

Posse Member
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
New member irorosets is a nasty pr0n spammer

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Was all this from that "how's my dress" threak?

Modern Gatsby

Reaction score
I'll reference him later in any additional statements I may need to issue to the community.

For information purposes only — I was involved in a brief quarrel on the S&amp;D forum, which was resolved (I believe so) with my public apology to both parties. In the event you may need to further question or reference my said apologetic statements, please do not hesitate to do so. My decision to apologize represented quality judgement, maturity, intelligence, and respect.

Gatsby

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Modern Gatsby
I'll reference him later in any additional statements I may need to issue to the community. For information purposes only — I was involved in a brief quarrel on the S&D forum, which was resolved (I believe so) with my public apology to both parties. In the event you may need to further question or reference my said apologetic statements, please do not hesitate to do so. My decision to apologize represented quality judgement, maturity, intelligence, and respect. Gatsby
Yeah, right, goodbye. Thanks for wasting a bunch of people's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads