• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lily Allen

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
This no-talent, obnoxious, fat little piggy is famous why? Admittedly I confess to enjoying "The Fear" a little but couldn't they have found a better looking girl to sing it?

Albern

Reaction score
Wow, why all the hate? I liked her first album and she's kinda cute. Haven't listened to the second one yet.

Chiaroscuro

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
54882313---lily_allen_spl79801_001.jpg
article-1133283-03421D0A000005DC-622_468x653.jpg
lily_allen_blue_lingerie2.jpg
I would hate-****.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
^ I can find one of those on any street corner in America.

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Her father is famous, or was famous, which can't hurt and whilst her music isn't to my taste she is no worse than a lot of what is on the radio, and pretty decent as far as poppy girl singer/songwriters go. At least her stuff has a sense of humour unlike some of the other whiny wenches.
Wouldn't buy her stuff but I don't object to it. She is not stunning, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed, she looks like she might be an ok time.

jase12

Reaction score
i rate her. shes sexy in a normal girl kind of way, and she seems like a bit of a funny *****

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I admit I listen to a lot of BBC Radio One, which may drive my annoyance.

Look, she's not ugly, and I'd nail her happily if I met her out at a bar and we shared a few drinks. But nothing about her is special. She's not especially good-looking, her music is mostly not good, and it's not like she has some kind of great voice. Her popularity is a total mystery to me.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
I liked her first album before it was fashionable to have an opinion on it.
That's, like, so cool!! I find her very cute. (English (sort of) from 0:25 min on)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Her stuff has a sense of humor about it, which I like. Some of it's very well observed, though, admittedly, it's on a very small scale.

I admit that some of it is amusing... but the problem is that in this day in age I am so suspicious that she wrote any of it herself that giving her credit for her lyrics is a bit like crediting Milli Vanilli for their musical talents.

CDFS

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
I admit I listen to a lot of BBC Radio One, which may drive my annoyance. Look, she's not ugly, and I'd nail her happily if I met her out at a bar and we shared a few drinks. But nothing about her is special. She's not especially good-looking, her music is mostly not good, and it's not like she has some kind of great voice. Her popularity is a total mystery to me.
The lyrics are actually quite funny and of course more so, since she is an innocent looking girl.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads