• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Farinellis: Official Affiliate thread

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
13) What is the worst denim crime?
Back pocket-less jeans. I think that people with back pocket-less jeans should be either stoned or beaten at a club. You just don't do that ****. If I had my own talk show these people would be brutalized on a daily basis and I would risk the lawsuits.

I know now that I need to move to DC so that I may become this mans sidekick.

Geste

Reaction score
what are some of the best/noteworthy w's jeans farinelli's have? I looked at 7's, AG, and Chimala - any suggestions? Thanks.

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fosho
Everyone go check out the blog! I've updated it with the first piece from Mauro's private label collection! All the info and pics are on the blog:

http://blog.shopfarinellis.com/

Couple o' questions.. How much does the new piece cost and is it available for purchase right now?

EDIT: Nevermind. It helps if I actually READ the paragraph ABOUT the shirt. Duh!

puddin

Reaction score
shirt looks great. i wish the small had a little bit wider shoulders though, the measurements would be perfect for me if it had a bit more width.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by joel_954
Couple o' questions.. How much does the new piece cost and is it available for purchase right now? EDIT: Nevermind. It helps if I actually READ the paragraph ABOUT the shirt. Duh!
Ha... Joel, did you miss the part where they wrote that the shirts would be available in the fall? I won't comment on the pricing other than it'll be SUPER competitive with the other shirts the store carries. The quality of the fabric and construction for the price will make these a bargain compared to a certain brand named after a certain French film.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well there goes more of my money when thats ready.

EDIT: Bam 1000th post! Now I'm a real SF member.

fosho

Reaction score
Originally Posted by puddin
shirt looks great. i wish the small had a little bit wider shoulders though, the measurements would be perfect for me if it had a bit more width.

I bet you it'll fit you, they fit everyone who's put them on perfectly. Some of the measurements were a pain ********** to take because I pulled them straight out of the box and it was tough to keep the fabric flat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads