• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Ultimate Fighter: UK vs. USA

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Anybody else watching? Been great so far, they're showing more footage of training which is something I've been wanting since the beginning. Also, Junie Browning Jr. got his ass ******* beat right off the bat, thank god, and UK team is doing well so far. Less drama and more training for once!

edit: forgot to mention than the talent seems to be... more talented. The fights have all been great so far.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wow for some reason I haven't been following the show at all. I even recorded the series on DVR and still haven't remembered to catch it. As someone who religiously caught the other series I will need to remedy that.

mgoose

Reaction score
Yeah I've definitely been watching this, although I am starting to find myself less interested in the UFC in a more general sense. Partly this is because of how Dana White and the UFC treat their fighters and employees I suppose, but I just haven't felt compelled by any matchups recently. They have enough talent to be putting on monthly free shows with lower/mid card guys that I'd rather watch. As it is I get interested in a guy and I don't get to see him again for a long time on a main card.

delirium

Reaction score
better or worse than previous seasons?

i somehow ended up watching most of seasons 2 & 3 despite it being a terrible show.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by delirium
better or worse than previous seasons?

The same. No outside contact. Lots of posturing. Unlimited booze. Hijinks ensue.

Most fights aren't that great.

lefty

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bisping is a douchebag. This was apparent in the aftermath of the Matt Hamill fight, where he acted like he owned Hamill instead of receiving some home cooking. It's even more apparent on the show. He talks trash after his fighter wins, and doesn't show up for a fight that his fighter is expected to lose. I hope Hendo smashes him in the finale.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I watch this show, but not religiously. In fact, some seasons I barely watched at all because they were more like the typical reality-show trash than a show about fighting. I'm interested in the training and the fights, not the bitchy sophomoric catfighting that takes place in their kitchen. Some seasons aren't so bad, but some are.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mgoose
Yeah I've definitely been watching this, although I am starting to find myself less interested in the UFC in a more general sense. Partly this is because of how Dana White and the UFC treat their fighters and employees I suppose, but I just haven't felt compelled by any matchups recently. They have enough talent to be putting on monthly free shows with lower/mid card guys that I'd rather watch. As it is I get interested in a guy and I don't get to see him again for a long time on a main card.

Yeah, I haven't felt compelled to watch a UFC fight (PPV or their TV show or fight night) in a long while. the GSP and ** Penn fight was good. But I haven't really care too much since Rich Franklin got smacked around (twice!) by Silva. RF was my favorite fighter.

I like Bisping though

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I watched the first couple episodes of this season and like what I see so far.

It seemed to me that previous seasons had been drifting toward a "Real World" format of manufactured, *****ass drama. What Ive seen of this season seems to be more focused on the fighting. It was cool to see Bisping and another coach analyzing some tape-footage.

What night do new episodes air?

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wednesday.

Last night was fun. Inbred hillbilly gets his bridge knocked out.

lefty

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
To be fair, it was a bridge.

Saigon

Reaction score
That James-Frank fight, despite less than stellar cardio, was a good one! Frank was lucky James went for the arm triangle so late in the 1st. James was also surprisingly capable on his feet.

Couldn't believe Dollar's total domination either. Even taking that fight into account though, it seems like the UK team is much more focused. They know they are still neophytes in the MMA world and it drives them.

Really wish Kiel Ried didn't KO himself. Seemed like a funny guy to watch in the house, and coming out of the Militech camp I figured he was gonna put a hurting on Frank Lester. I also like the two-fights-per-episode trend this season seems to be following.

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow, if there was any doubt that Bisping is a huge douche, all doubt should now be removed. "Sorry I didn't make it to your fight, but I overslept." What ******* jackass.

shellshock

Forum Mascot
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Saigon
Couldn't believe Dollar's total domination either.

yeah he is a douche i wanted him to get kicked off. they both sucked though.

Originally Posted by odoreater
Wow, if there was any doubt that Bisping is a huge douche, all doubt should now be removed. "Sorry I didn't make it to your fight, but I overslept." What ******* jackass.

he should have lied and made up some kind of emergency! asshole.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads