• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The view from your office window

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
View of downtown Seattle and the hill from the south.

city_view.jpg

teddieriley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No pic at the moment. Views of the harbor out about a mile, the Pacific Ocean and Catalina Island.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Our newsroom is a soul deading place with no windows.

Only the publisher, editors, CXOs, and our production team gets windows.

fdbaker

Reaction score
The fog lifts over Yerba Buena Island (which means "good herb" and, contrary to the belief of many hippies, referred to mint).

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by fdbaker
Here's mine. Anyone else want to play? (Got a little bored on a rainy day at the office.)

One Market, Steuart Tower... I'll guess 10th floor?

EDIT I'm going to change that to Spear Tower. I think that's the 7th floor patio down below you so I'll up the floor to 11.

fdbaker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
One Market, Steuart Tower... I'll guess 10th floor?

EDIT I'm going to change that to Spear Tower. I think that's the 7th floor patio down below you so I'll up the floor to 11.

Excellent call! Steuart Tower, 11th Floor.

Edit: What's below me is the Hotel Vitale.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Damn shouldn't have changed my guess. It's been a few years but I used to work in Steuart, 16th Floor. Great building - so much nearby and awesome views.

fdbaker

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Douglas
Damn shouldn't have changed my guess. It's been a few years but I used to work in Steuart, 16th Floor. Great building - so much nearby and awesome views.

Indeed. We moved here from One Embarcadero Ctr. about four years ago. This is much nicer.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Is Lightening Foods still downstairs? Was never lightening for me. I would consume such massive quantities of grub. Used to be a big fan of Chalkers, too, if you remember that place.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads