• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)?

erdawe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I'm not gonna buy them unless they go on sale and also i don't really need them but i see these nikes everywhere (barneys, urban outfitters, nike retailers) and i'm always drawn towards them. The shape, color, and texture is really nice on them.

http://images.nicekicks.com/images/s...zer-pack-1.jpg

royal blue ftw, but are they leather lined?

davo10375

Reaction score
chrono I'm also feeling those been on my to kop list for a while now. The royal blue is nice but I got some Raf hi-tops in similar colour so I'm pretty much choosing between red and green, think red is probably the way to go. You can get them for pretty cheap on tresbienshop.net with the 20% back for VAT, especially if you wait for free shipping.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
1196.jpg

I kind of really want this hat.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
^ sole on first one is really ugly.

I disagree. Rye I believe has a pair of red ones that look awesome, a nice casual show. The black is lackluster, but in a more interesting color I would grab them myself.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Not easy to wear but I say yes, as long as you've got the confidence for it.
IMG_7700.jpg
cropped bondage pant?

freelance robotics

Reaction score
not a "should or shouldn't", but a "which one"...

baracuta G9 slim harrington for $95 + shipping

or levi's type I jacket for $49.99 + shipping

I know which ever one I get I'm going to end up wearing the hell out of it...The price on the Baracuta's a great deal, but a little more than I was hoping to spend on one jacket. I think I've had about an equally hard time finding an actual Baracuta in my size/price range as I've had finding a Type I jacket, and I want them both about equally so...Which one?

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by freelance robotics
not a "should or shouldn't", but a "which one"...

baracuta G9 slim harrington for $95 + shipping

or levi's type I jacket for $49.99 + shipping

I know which ever one I get I'm going to end up wearing the hell out of it...The price on the Baracuta's a great deal, but a little more than I was hoping to spend on one jacket. I think I've had about an equally hard time finding an actual Baracuta in my size/price range as I've had finding a Type I jacket, and I want them both about equally so...Which one?

If you're gonna be wearing it alot then I think the baracuta would be more versatile than the denim jacket.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads