• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Nom de guerre ss09

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by June
The last three tees are awesome, and I'm feeling that striped sweater.

I agree with the tees, but the sweater print looks really similar to an RO piece from last year that I like better.

aznanon

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
I want the last 3 tees. I think that's it. I wonder what tee prices are gonna be? Any affiliates have an idea?

I saw their fw08 electra tee selling for a little bit over USD$100 here in Canada, good thing mine was on a discount, but I still think I paid a ridiculously exorbitant price, especially when the shirt is an actual Fruit of the Loom shirt. I don't think I'll ever do that again... =(

NDG_elektra.jpg

rupertwaddles

Reaction score
Originally Posted by aznanon
fruit of the loom

Holy moly ahahahah... I'm sure fruit of the loom is a huge company that probably can make you a nice shirt at the right factory and maybe that's a great shirt right there but holy moly why would any designer think that name should be anywhere on their product if they want to have any kind of air of class to their brand.

Also that collection really bored me and the fits were all weird but I actually love the hitler youth outfit and wish it didnt have such a strong hitler youth connotation
frown.gif

wttm

Reaction score
The Waterproof Fishtail Parka looks intriguing but too damn expensive for me.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aznanon
I saw their fw08 electra tee selling for a little bit over USD$100 here in Canada, good thing mine was on a discount, but I still think I paid a ridiculously exorbitant price, especially when the shirt is an actual Fruit of the Loom shirt. I don't think I'll ever do that again... =(

NDG_elektra.jpg

Made in the USA Fruit of the Loom is pretty good.... but still :/

constant struggle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seems like no one is stocking the battleship sweater in black, except oki-ni... waiting for sale time or a discount, then im koppin!

i want an ndg button down as well
basically i just really love how ndg fits me

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members