• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
My problem with him is that he offers nothing at all. He's not funny in the slightest and he just muddies up the real 'discussions' (if you can call them that) with the same tired old personal attacks. There has to be a cut-off point at some time where someone can only launch into unsolicted harassment 3x per day or something. Beasty will come into a thread late, quote every response by a poster, and insult him each time with a separate post. It's to the point now where the ignore function no longer works because he's trashing every thread and ignoring him is impossible.

I don't care much about what people say about me or anything over the Internet, but my reason for coming to SF is for the real discussions and real information and different viewpoints that are brought up -- even if I disagree with them.

Beasty just posts the same insults over and over. If it were not the Body Consciousness forum he would've been banned a long time ago.

This is true, he's pretty blatantly trolling and engages in unsolicited personal attacks in over half his posts. Mods, keep a closer eye on BC and treat it like any other forum here.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by why
When can beasty be voted off the island?

he's kind of like a troll who fell to earth and learned everything he knows from Nike commercials. I hope it's just a schtick, and that the schtick ends soon.

romafan

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
who's beasty?
confused.gif

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol, I think kitonbrioni just missposted his daily routine in the member pictures thread
smile.gif

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
princemarko has been deep-sixed. Remember, advocating violent action will get you gone.

Fok.

Thank you.

grimslade

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nootje
lol, I think kitonbrioni just missposted his daily routine in the member pictures thread
smile.gif

Every now and then, he'll post it in some totally random place, just by accident. I love that.

nootje

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
princemarko has been deep-sixed. Remember, advocating violent action will get you gone.

Fok.

yes!

merkur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can we please have a Sex and Relationships (SFW) subforum in Social Life?

spertia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have I mentioned how much it bothers me that the name of the
tounge.gif
smiley is misspelled as "tounge?"

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Fok.

Amen-Brother.jpg

rach2jlc

Prof. Fabulous
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'll take this opportunity to say that I've noticed a lot of incivility in the Current Events forum. I don't want to time out or ban anyone, so please dial it down.
I'm sorry, but there's about to be some incivility in the "Sexuality is a choice" thread. Just giving a head's up.
wink.gif
j/k, of course, but after the very productive and interesting (and mature) discussion we had on Why's 'coming out' thread, it's sort of depressing and sad to see that so quickly things can get back into the doldrums of pedantic pointlessness and strangely homoerotic homophobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads