Transparent Moderation Log & Site Topics - Part I

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by j, May 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

My problem with him is that he offers nothing at all. He's not funny in the slightest and he just muddies up the real 'discussions' (if you can call them that) with the same tired old personal attacks. There has to be a cut-off point at some time where someone can only launch into unsolicted harassment 3x per day or something. Beasty will come into a thread late, quote every response by a poster, and insult him each time with a separate post. It's to the point now where the ignore function no longer works because he's trashing every thread and ignoring him is impossible.

I don't care much about what people say about me or anything over the Internet, but my reason for coming to SF is for the real discussions and real information and different viewpoints that are brought up -- even if I disagree with them.

Beasty just posts the same insults over and over. If it were not the Body Consciousness forum he would've been banned a long time ago.

This is true, he's pretty blatantly trolling and engages in unsolicited personal attacks in over half his posts. Mods, keep a closer eye on BC and treat it like any other forum here.

2. Thomas

Thomas Senior member

When can beasty be voted off the island?

he's kind of like a troll who fell to earth and learned everything he knows from Nike commercials. I hope it's just a schtick, and that the schtick ends soon.

3. romafan

romafan Senior member

who's beasty? [​IMG]

4. nootje

nootje Senior member

lol, I think kitonbrioni just missposted his daily routine in the member pictures thread [​IMG]

5. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

princemarko has been deep-sixed. Remember, advocating violent action will get you gone.

Fok.

6. Connemara

Connemara [URL='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jST2Sv63WQ']

princemarko has been deep-sixed. Remember, advocating violent action will get you gone. Fok.
    [​IMG]

7. JetBlast

JetBlast Senior member

princemarko has been deep-sixed. Remember, advocating violent action will get you gone.

Fok.

Thank you.

8. grimslade

grimslade Senior member

lol, I think kitonbrioni just missposted his daily routine in the member pictures thread [​IMG]

Every now and then, he'll post it in some totally random place, just by accident. I love that.

9. nootje

nootje Senior member

Fok.

yes!

10. merkur

merkur Senior member

Can we please have a Sex and Relationships (SFW) subforum in Social Life?

11. spertia

spertia Senior member

Have I mentioned how much it bothers me that the name of the [​IMG] smiley is misspelled as "tounge?"

12. gdl203

gdl203 Affiliate Vendor Dubiously Honored Affiliate Vendor

Fok.

[​IMG]

13. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I'll take this opportunity to say that I've noticed a lot of incivility in the Current Events forum. I don't want to time out or ban anyone, so please dial it down.

14. rach2jlc

rach2jlc Prof. Fabulous Dubiously Honored

I'll take this opportunity to say that I've noticed a lot of incivility in the Current Events forum. I don't want to time out or ban anyone, so please dial it down.
    I'm sorry, but there's about to be some incivility in the "Sexuality is a choice" thread. Just giving a head's up. [​IMG] j/k, of course, but after the very productive and interesting (and mature) discussion we had on Why's 'coming out' thread, it's sort of depressing and sad to see that so quickly things can get back into the doldrums of pedantic pointlessness and strangely homoerotic homophobia.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.