• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LOST: Season 5

Francis91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dinted voice
I think so. Her name is apparently Ms. Hawkings and she is also the old lady whom Desmond tries to buy Penny's ring from (season 3 I think). Had to look it up, though. She tells him he can't and that his destiny is to land on the island.

A good source for me is Entertainment Weekly's Jeff Jensen articles. He does a good job of summarizies and theorizing if anyone is interested.

Do you all think the baby in the beginning is Miles?

Who do you think is behind the paternity test? Ben or Sun?

Interesting. I'll have to look up his articles.

I think Sun and Penny's dad are behind the paternity test.

Nouveau Pauvre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ms. Hawkings seems very reminiscent of that omnipotent Spiderman character whose name I can't remember. Any Marvel geeks able to help me out?

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry i am super lazy to look it up but anyone have links to the entertainment weekly articles?

+1 on sun and penny's dad being behind the test.

i think sun will be a wildcard when it comes to this season. i really dont feel that she will go back to the island to help the people on it. altough i guess the thing that may bring her back there is if jin is alive....

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chiaroscuro
Lost is back literally and figuratively, and its about time.

Not to get too far off topic but if you like Lost check out Fringe. Abrams is a hit machine.

I love Lost but I kind of feel like Fringe is just a bad xfiles clone. I can suspend my disbelief for Lost because it works in the world they have created, but Fringes attempts at psuedo-science are just too over the top for me.

I thought the premiere was great, really looking forward to the rest of this season.

WhoKnewI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Magician
Ms. Hawkings seems very reminiscent of that omnipotent Spiderman character whose name I can't remember. Any Marvel geeks able to help me out?

Madam web?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Every time they would jump back in time, I would always expect to see Rousseau.

Alas, naught but Ethan Rom and some machete-wielding maniacs.

Francis91

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Omar1223
sorry i am super lazy to look it up but anyone have links to the entertainment weekly articles?

+1 on sun and penny's dad being behind the test.

i think sun will be a wildcard when it comes to this season. i really dont feel that she will go back to the island to help the people on it. altough i guess the thing that may bring her back there is if jin is alive....

Here you go:

http://www.ew.com/ew/package/0,,1550612,00.html

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
He's known to have sold frozen yogurt. Fortunately, we did not get flashbacks of that loser.

rocks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another fan here..........
smile.gif

gdc_2008

Reaction score
Originally Posted by dinted voice
I think so. Her name is apparently Ms. Hawkings and she is also the old lady whom Desmond tries to buy Penny's ring from (season 3 I think). Had to look it up, though. She tells him he can't and that his destiny is to land on the island.

A good source for me is Entertainment Weekly's Jeff Jensen articles. He does a good job of summarizies and theorizing if anyone is interested.

Do you all think the baby in the beginning is Miles?

Who do you think is behind the paternity test? Ben or Sun?

Don't mess with her or Michael and Tommy will be pissed!
biggrin.gif

sfnewbie

Reaction score
Did it ever explain how Ben got off the island?

And I think Hurley is hilarious. Without him the show would be too serious imo.

cjbreed

Reaction score
yeah it needs him but at times he is just too stupid. i mean why in the world would u confess to murder and volunteer for life in jail. i mean gimme a break no one is that stupid. i wanted to reach thru the tv and choke him, but then realized my hands won't reach around his neck.

also, www.timelooptheory.com had this whole time travel thing pegged a long time ago. the timeline he came up with is awesome...but kind of a spoiler

briancl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sfnewbie

ben turned the wheel and landed in the desert.

dinted voice

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sfnewbie

When he turned the "frozen donkey wheel he was cast off the island."

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads