• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Thomas
...I've spent more time waiting outside the dressing rooms than you can imagine. And he has no idea about what fits and what doesn't. To him - if he likes the color then it fits.
Just be freakin' happy you don't have daughters. You haven't lived until you've spent a couple hours outside the dressing room while one of the RubeBabes is trying on ****.

Tardek

Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
either my wife, or myself, lost car parking stickers worth about 200 bucks. very annoying. she believes she gave them to me, I don't remember, and think that she intended to. so, either I am becoming forgettful - which pisses me off, or she lost them, which pisses me off.

You can't remember things that didn't happen; case closed.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
These are the assigned readings due tomorrow for one of my courses.

-Gospel of Mark (apparently the whole thing)
-4 pages in a textbook
-55 pages in another textbook
-5 pages in a textbook

What is this woman smoking?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I still have one more slot available for this semester. Damn all these awesome yet FULL classes. Hopefully something will open up before drop-out period is over. Oh, well.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
was not planning on being at the office until 4:20am today. I'm debating whether i should go home and sleep or not. =/ McDonalds opens in 40 minutes and I really want their breakfast if ****** is gonna be up this early. Then again, I also have veal at home that's been sitting in the fridge for 3 days and i don't want it to go bad. and i wish i ordered a second hash brown.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
k now i'm really pissed. tried to go home and the damned subway doesn't start till almost 6am. So i ran to mcdonalds (the only constant) and am back in my office. didn't see a single cab or i would have taken a taxi home. didn't want to stand around waiting for one either cause it's hella cold outside.
frown.gif

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
Just be freakin' happy you don't have daughters. You haven't lived until you've spent a couple hours outside the dressing room while one of the RubeBabes is trying on ****.

I'm sure Globe appreciates the thought--since he has twin girls! Another 10 years and you'll have plenty of dressing room-waiting experience Globe!
smile.gif

b

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara

-4 pages in a textbook
-5 pages in a textbook

What are you drinking? Do the reading and learn something. Students who whine about having to read piss me off.

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara

-4 pages in a textbook
-5 pages in a textbook

ummm.... welcome to university?

SField

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
k now i'm really pissed. tried to go home and the damned subway doesn't start till almost 6am. So i ran to mcdonalds (the only constant) and am back in my office. didn't see a single cab or i would have taken a taxi home. didn't want to stand around waiting for one either cause it's hella cold outside.
frown.gif

Damn man are you being adequately compensated for your hours?

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by philosophe
What are you drinking? Do the reading and learn something. Students who whine about having to read piss me off.
Originally Posted by SField
ummm.... welcome to university?
rolleyes.gif
I'm not a stranger to reading a lot for class. I was just in a whiny mood since it was midnight and I had only completed about 1/3 of that reading.

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Front axel cracked and exposed on both sides. $1300.

No other car. Wife clearly doesn't want to buy a new one, which I'd probably go for even though we drive seldomly.

b

Tardek

Reaction score
I'm pissed off that I eat so much for breakfast (generally 2 cups of muesli with milk, a banana, and an egg), that I feel like waddling instead of walking until lunch time.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SField
Damn man are you being adequately compensated for your hours?

Yes and no. I've made good money this year, but when i get a new job I will probably start at what I'm making now with my overtime and I won't have to work so much. Plus I imagine that the responsibility will be better distributed at my next job.

The problem with my current job is that even though I have lower level guys to do a lot of the easy/routine work for me, i'm the only one I can count on to do anything right when it comes to anything complicated because my employer started getting rid of people when they realized that g33k could do everything. I didn't mind because it meant i'd get to bill a lot of overtime and they wouldn't be able to complain, but they went a little too far with the firing and now i'm over-extended. They are going to have a big problem when i give notice in a couple of months. It would take even a highly capable guy several months to get up to speed on everything. There's just too many systems and so much of the coding was done in-house (by me).

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WTF! I have a wart on my hand in almost exactly the same spot as I had one a few months ago. Looks like another trip to the dermatologist.
angry.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads