• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
What the **** is the matter with people? Sure I didn't have to push that guy's bag away and I could have just stood there and not walked even though I wanted to and basic Metro courtesy says "stand to the right," but where is people's basic acknowledgement that the world is not theirs alone?

b

Welcome to Washington. People pay no attention on the Metro, generally the out-of-towners. You were absolutely correct in removing these people from your path.

globetrotter

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I've been eating way too many beans and lentils lately, and now my office stinks. I have been farting all day. I am glad that I don't have any meetings in my office today.

but they are healthy, this isn't fair.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^not as glad as your colleagues are i'm sure.

MilanoStyle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
- People who don't say thank you when I hold doors (including elevator doors).

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by globetrotter
I've been eating way too many beans and lentils lately, and now my office stinks. I have been farting all day. I am glad that I don't have any meetings in my office today.

but they are healthy, this isn't fair.

I had one of "those" days earlier this week. Although there was some garlic added.
blush.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I just checked my schedule for next month and apparently I have a Media Midterm and a History of China midterm on the 19th of February. I just can't catch a break with tests. Is it so much to ask not having tests back-to-back in a span of a few hours?

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
I have a book waiting on hold at the library but it's closed today. It'll probably be closed tomorrow for MLK day too.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
I have a book waiting on hold at the library but it's closed today. It'll probably be closed tomorrow for MLK day too.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

You may be better off going to buy the new Rachael Ray cookbook at the store.

Stazy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a cold.
plain.gif

Originally Posted by Connemara
rolleyes.gif
I'm not a stranger to reading a lot for class. I was just in a whiny mood since it was midnight and I had only completed about 1/3 of that reading.

That amount of reading for one class would piss me off too. I've got about 100 pages to read for my classes tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
- 21 C.

Seriously.

reason_being

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
I just checked my schedule for next month and apparently I have a Media Midterm and a History of China midterm on the 19th of February. I just can't catch a break with tests. Is it so much to ask not having tests back-to-back in a span of a few hours?
_.png

I'm in the same boat.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Trying to write law school personal statement. Can't get it in the groove. Everyone annoying me. Must have done by midweek. This is all.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting ready to take a microeconomics class... and the Professor sends my class an email with a Calculus review in order to prepare for the class.

I am 32 years old, not too smart and taking a microeconomics class because it interests me.

Why in the hell do i have to know anything about Calculus!?!?!?!?! F#ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am too old for this mathematics crap. What ever happened to those simple supply and demand charts?

thanks for letting me vent.

I also get pissed off when people cut the escalator line in the Port Authority. You know.. the line during rush hour that has people waiting to go down or up the escalator. Some people just cut the line. They act all slick like they dont know what they are doing. Barbarians.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Intro to micro/macro classes do not require calculus, but beyond that econ classes do require it, afaik.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads