• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J.Crew Fall/Winter 08 Discussion

somatoform

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the 50% off only on the sale items or does it apply to everything on the web store? I'm seeing things still regularly priced (like the chambray shirt) but am wondering whether the 50% off shows up at checkout.

ToruOkada

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
damnnn $500??
wow.gif
bsyde you sure you still wanna pick that up? it is a nice piece though. i wish they would make it in merino wool or something.

ashenwreck

Reaction score
Originally Posted by somatoform
Is the 50% off only on the sale items or does it apply to everything on the web store? I'm seeing things still regularly priced (like the chambray shirt) but am wondering whether the 50% off shows up at checkout.
The email I got just states the sale has savings up to 50 percent off on various items. The ones listed at regular retail isn't included, it appears. Does the website always seem down to maintenance to everyone else? It seems like a mess right now.

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Woahh... $500 for that? I didn't even see it under sweaters. Did you type in an item number or something?

Also, I remember the one I was thinking about getting was $128 and wool. Same design, but a lot cheaper...

And what's this 50% off sale somatoform is talking about?

Carbon Copy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skunkworks
Wait what. Are they stocking menswear at South Coast again? Last time I checked they got rid of it.

Yeah they are. I just went in on a whim since the time before they had gotten rid of the men's stuff but it's back now.

TheFusilliJerry

Reaction score
Originally Posted by constant struggle
JCrew men's store openining @ Garden State Plaza in New Jersey I hear? I am going to go check it out
yeah its pretty cool. Its own entrance and two rooms styled after the liquor store. bought a lot of ****. Is it just me or is it time for J.Crew to make raw denim? They've really stepped thier game up lately, and raw denim would just be the icing on the cake. The $60 merino v-necks are among the best deals(full price deals) you can get anywhere

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They do raw selvedge denim already
and they have those fake LVC's.

Raw denim isn't something I'd buy from J.Crew though...

bsyde82

Reaction score
Originally Posted by djh
Woahh... $500 for that? I didn't even see it under sweaters. Did you type in an item number or something?

Also, I remember the one I was thinking about getting was $128 and wool. Same design, but a lot cheaper...

yea...i thought there was a wool version with pricing along the lines of that spencer shawl collar cardi...no way would i pay 500 bucks for a jcrew sweater. damn that sucks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads