• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Entourage

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Favorite scene was definitely the pie fiasco. The crushing realization was too human.
Ari as always doesn't disappoint dialing his performance down this episode for some character development.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The "LeBron James playing in Spain" analogy was
laugh.gif

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I really like how Lloyd's character is evolving too.

+1. Lloyd is the sleeper character atm, just like Ari was back in the first season. The one meant to stay as ensemble, but ends up having major solos.

Good episode. Jason Patrick/Drama killed me.

Ari is stepping out of Ari too much. The money vs. the risk for "redeeming" that old friend of his, makes me suspiciously close to thinking Ari is human. That's not funny Ari, which is why we all tune in.

embowafa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Piobaire

Ari is stepping out of Ari too much. The money vs. the risk for "redeeming" that old friend of his, makes me suspiciously close to thinking Ari is human. That's not funny Ari, which is why we all tune in.

The 'human' aspect was secondary to the $$$$$$$$$$ he saw in the undervalued company his buddy runs.

I thought it was 100% Ari Gold all the way.

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know. This episode didn't do much for me. Jason Patric was a jerk, but I since I don't know anything about him, it didn't really impact me.

I'm wondering if Dana will step in to get control of the director on Vince's behalf. As a new studio head, how much control does she have over an established director?

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
I don't know. This episode didn't do much for me. Jason Patric was a jerk, but I since I don't know anything about him, it didn't really impact me. I'm wondering if Dana will step in to get control of the director on Vince's behalf. As a new studio head, how much control does she have over an established director?
I guess that would depend on what the contract says. Since I doubt the board has many entertainment lawyers, we'll just assume that the director could easily give some of Vince's lines to another actor. As long as he's in the movie- I don't think there's any breach of contract involved unless he was completely left out of the entire picture.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I thought Jason Patrick was a great cameo (for once). It crossed my mind the writers were trying to make a point of how far Vince has fallen if his lines are being stolen by Jason Patrick and there's nothing he can do about it.

I don't know if Jason Patrick would play along with that though.

Brian SD

Reaction score
I have to say this is the first episode of Entourage of this season that really impressed me with the filming and overall finesse. I thought the last few minutes were excellent, they gave you a lot to think about without beating you over the head with the situation.

As always, every episode makes me long for home. It almost kills me to see the LA streets and realize I can't just drive an hour to get there.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Perhaps I missed something but is Jason Patrick the only "famous" star they have in Smoke Jumpers besides Vince?

Bradford

Current Events Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
Perhaps I missed something but is Jason Patrick the only "famous" star they have in Smoke Jumpers besides Vince?

I think there's supposed to someone else. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that Patric would be stealing Vince's lines if he is the number 1 lead and Vince is number 2.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bradford
I think there's supposed to someone else. Otherwise it wouldn't make sense that Patric would be stealing Vince's lines if he is the number 1 lead and Vince is number 2.

But he's not. Apparently it's the director who doesn't trust/like Vince and may be p-off that the studio imposed Vince on him for that part

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Actually I can't believe that slipped my mind. If it's not Ed Norton, then who? And wouldn't there have been mention of the star already? I really hope this doesn't turn into a giant plot hole with no actual star playing alongside Vince in the film.

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you watched the preview for next series, Verner was showing Vince something, I didn't get the whole thing but there maybe a reason behind Verner's weird action.
No rehearsal,we SHOOT!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics